Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synchronising with home built manometer

Hi,
    I got hold of this guide which was in German and translated into English, using my own grammar and words as Babel Fish gave some really amusing translations. It is an excellent article and all recognition goes to Frankie, the original author.
    Download the PDF here http://www.mediafire.com/?522hzitbg9h
    Have seen a few of these, but this one seems to be quite good and will try it myself soon.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2007, 07:48 AM.

Awsome.
    Just what I needed thanks Mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Matchless View Post
      Hi,
      I got hold of this guide which was in German and translated into English, using my own grammar and words as Babel Fish gave some really amusing translations. It is an excellent article and all recognition goes to Frankie, the original author.
      Download the PDF here http://www.mediafire.com/?522hzitbg9h
      Have seen a few of these, but this one seems to be quite good and will try it myself soon.
      Do you have any other mediafire documents to share with us. The last 2 have been terrific.

Thanks

Don

Comment

Suzuki_Don,
        I have some more items that I may put up for sharing soon, just wanted to see first if anyone finds it useful and did not want to jump in and look like a know-it-all as I am actually no expert. I just like to collect all the info I can get my hands on before I take on a task and have this bad habit of making notes for myself as I seem to forget how I did it last time around! I am currently busy manufacturing a side cover for the GS1000G at the moment and will probably put my home made method up when done.
        Keep well.

Comment

manometer pdf

Thanks! I have not made one at home, yet. This sounds like a winner.
          Now all I need is "montage tape".

Comment

Thanks for the post man. I'll be making this soon. And if you got more to share that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by gsgeezer View Post
              Now all I need is "montage tape".

Sorry, missed that one, it means "Mounting Tape" usually double sided. I used cable saddles to fix the riser pipes to the backboard and double sided tape to hold a piece of "sewing" tape measure to the board

Comment

Originally posted by Matchless View Post
                Sorry, missed that one, it means "Mounting Tape" usually double sided. I used cable saddles to fix the riser pipes to the backboard and double sided tape to hold a piece of "sewing" tape measure to the board
                Then there's the british version "sticky tape". I wonder how many Brits tried using non sticky tape to hold things together! LOL hmmmmm.......

Comment

Working...
                X