No announcement yet.

Bike Bandit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Just went to crotchrocket.com and after 5 minutes of staring at that hideous site I still have no idea how to order OEM parts for any bike. If they actually paid someone to design that monstrosity of a website I hope they got their money back. Ughh.

Bikebandit. Site is great and generally speaking I've had good service from them. Interestingly, both times I ordered cables they took over a week. Next time I gave my local shop (2 guys who repair old bikes and sell them) the part # and they got the cable in a couple of days.

Does BB have all the parts in stock, or do they just take your order then get the part from the OEM manufacturer/distributor?[/i]

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
      Does BB have all the parts in stock, or do they just take your order then get the part from the OEM manufacturer/distributor?[/i]
      Like almost all vehicle parts operations, I bet they keep some high-volume OEM parts in stock, but most stuff comes from manufacturer and distributor warehouses.

Comment

I try to order as much as I can from
        CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

which is cyclerecycle in Indianapolis. Anything they show on their website,
        they have in stock on their shelves. They can get almost anything, but if it isnt on their webpage, they have to order it. Their shipping is always priority mail unless you specify otherwise. I usually have my order on my doorstep in three days.

Earl
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

I love bike bandit!!! Have placed about 4 orders from them. Usually get parts in a week or so. Reasonable handling and shipping charges. LOVE their online microfiche. Real easy to order parts and don't have to deal with the numb nuts around here....plus no sales tax. They are great for hard to find parts for my 1982 Kat and my 1999 ZX-11. Tom :-D

Comment

I odered some parts from Bike Bandit and was very happy with the parts. I was a little bummed when they sent me an e-mail telling me they didn't have some of the parts in stock but they were getting them from a supplier. They said the order would be here in 1-3 days. Another 1-4 days for the parts they ordered that weren't in stock. But I got the order in 6 days total. I'd order from them again without a second thought.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
              I try to order as much as I can from
              CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

which is cyclerecycle in Indianapolis. Anything they show on their website,
              they have in stock on their shelves. They can get almost anything, but if it isnt on their webpage, they have to order it. Their shipping is always priority mail unless you specify otherwise. I usually have my order on my doorstep in three days.

Earl

I am not impressed i placed and order and I am still waiting, it been over a week and still nothing so now another week gone by and my bike is till in the shop waiting for pods so the carbs can be rejeted and balanced.

Comment

Bike Bandit can be slow since they seek out the part you want from several vendors. They can be slow, I waited 3 weeks once for parts for my Kawasaki. But they do come through. I have never lost any money dealing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                  Wow. Just went to crotchrocket.com and after 5 minutes of staring at that hideous site I still have no idea how to order OEM parts for any bike. If they actually paid someone to design that monstrosity of a website I hope they got their money back. Ughh.

Bikebandit. Site is great and generally speaking I've had good service from them. Interestingly, both times I ordered cables they took over a week. Next time I gave my local shop (2 guys who repair old bikes and sell them) the part # and they got the cable in a couple of days.

Pretty bad eh? I have gone there multiple times in an effort to order OEM parts because somebody here recommended them. I have YET to order anything because you CANT FIND ANYTHING!!!! RON AYERS IS NOT MUCH BETTER!!! OK back to the valium....
                  Last edited by Guest; 04-15-2006, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Just remember to ALWAYS check out your local dealer FIRST! They are not always cheeper, but sometimes the service IS better.
                    Last edited by Guest; 04-18-2006, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Bike Bandit

I have ordered from Bike Bandit two times, and both times got great service. Quick shipping, and great customer service. I will use them again when I need OEM parts.
                      80 GS850GT " Are we having fun yet! "

Comment

Im glad to hear so much positive about Bike bandit, im about to order a ton of stuff from them.

Comment

I've ordered from Bikebandit a couple of times. I'd say service was about the average of what I've been reading here. Had a couple of wrong parts in one of the orders though. I've generally stopped using bikebandit unless my local dealer doesn't have/can't get the part, because my local dealer is usually at least consistent with them for prices and gets the parts to me sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDude2002
                            Im glad to hear so much positive about Bike bandit, im about to order a ton of stuff from them.
                            Remember, AMA members get a 6% discount from BikeBandit. If you're ordering a lot of stuff the discount might pay for the $39 AMA membership.

Thanks,
                            Joe
                            IBA# 24077
                            '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
                            '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
                            '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy
                              Remember, AMA members get a 6% discount from BikeBandit. If you're ordering a lot of stuff the discount might pay for the $39 AMA membership.

Thanks,
                              Joe
                              Or cover shipping. Just another way to look at it

Comment

Always great service always on time and never a mixup. Highly recomended.

Comment

Working...
                                X