Icon Alliance - NewEnough.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icon Alliance - NewEnough.com

Just received my Icon lid, in their sale reduced to $55, $65 incl post. What a bargain. This is a 200 dollar helmet.

The helmet is far superior to the Wynex VF5 I had before, much quieter too & feels more stable on the freeway at speed (the Wynex had a wing on it).

Altogether I'm very happy, Rubatone finish is nice but picks up fingermarks really easy.

One complaint is that there is no stud on the strap to secure it back to stop it flapping in the wind, this morning I cut a couple of inches off & re-sealed the ends with a flame & it seems much better still with plenty to spare. (My guess is that they only stock one strap size across all the sizes so the small one is probably even longer relatively).

I got it in bright yellow, I rode for a couple of hours yesterday & I'm already noticing that this bright solid blob of colour makes a difference to people seeing me coming (my old lid was white & red so not a dull colour either).

Dan
    1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

I've sewn a small strip of black velcro to the end of the strap in the past that worked well. put the fuzzy side on the end of the strap and the loop side up near where it mounts to the helmet.

Comment

New Enough Rocks! Great Stuff, Great Prices, Great Service!:-D
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
      X