Brockton cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brockton cycles

I bought my wife a Fieldsheer Mach 1 mesh jacket.
    On line, on sale, only in these sizes and colors etc..........$39.
    How can I go wrong ?
    Well they sold out...........BUT Mark called me, twice, he was determined to make me happy and tell me what happened.
    He offered me the mens version, same color, same jacket for the same price. OK, why not ? And if it's wrong, he'll refund my money, creditcard.
    Good deal right ? It gets better, he shipped it overnight !
    Now they're only about 1 1/2 hours away, but he did his best to make it right.

I've bought other jackets from them with no hassles, no problems and always rec'd great customer service from them.
    I've never bought bike parts from them, so I can't speak to that part
    of the business, just clothing, like 2 or 3 jackets and gloves from them.

Keith
    -------------------------------------------
    1980 GS1000S, blue and white
    2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

I bought a Fieldsheer tailbag from Brockton Cycles several months ago (on sale). Good price, quick ship.

Mike

Comment

I got an outrageous deal on a big Fieldsheer Tank bag system a couple of years ago from Brockton. Good price; good service; no complaints.
      Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
        I bought my wife a Fieldsheer Mach 1 mesh jacket.
        On line, on sale, only in these sizes and colors etc..........$39.
        How can I go wrong ?
        Well they sold out...........BUT Mark called me, twice, he was determined to make me happy and tell me what happened.
        He offered me the mens version, same color, same jacket for the same price. OK, why not ? And if it's wrong, he'll refund my money, creditcard.
        Now they're only about 1 1/2 hours away, but he did his best to make it right.

I've bought other jackets from them with no hassles, no problems and always rec'd great customer service from them.
        I've never bought bike parts from them, so I can't speak to that part
        of the business, just clothing, like 2 or 3 jackets and gloves from them.

www.brocktoncycle.com
        Thanks Keith for the reminder.
        Donna and I were going to head down there for a new helmet for her and I couldn't remember the name.

\\/
        Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
        2000 Kawasaki Concours
        Please wear ATGATT

Comment

two thumbs up

I am a happy brockton cycle... Fieldsheer jacket with armor, $99 on sale, exceptionally fast shipping, about 3 years ago. Would buy from them again in a new york minute if i needed something.

Comment

The thread title caught my eye.

Originally posted by KGB
            Could you really ask for more..nice! Good site too! No Suzuki's though .

Thumb up for my home town though I have not lived there in years. Even got a nice write up in April 26th's Globe Magazine's weeks Real Estate Issue, "The Hot Five" for first time home buyers, along with Lowell, Billerica, East Boston and Watertown. Brockton has a nice Ducati dealership too!
            Last edited by Guest; 04-16-2007, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X