Babbitt's Suzuki - who has used them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babbitt's Suzuki - who has used them

I just wondered if anyone had used them before? Babbitt's Sports Center, Muskegon, MI

I like the fact that you can enter the part number & get cross reference to every Suziki to ever use the part. Maybe they all do this, but it seems real easy here.

You can also enter a partial part number and get all matching results.

Did anyone know a part brake disk #59210-18401 for a 1973 GT250 is the same one they used on nearly every model up to the GS550T in 1981? Or that they used the same 120 main jet on the 1969 TS250 as they did on the 1998 GSX-R1100W ? Who'da thunk it?

I've never used them before, but looking at their prices, I'm going to give them a try.
    sigpic

SUZUKI:
    1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
    HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
    KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
    YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

l used them recently and the service and website is one of the best l`ve used.l buy A LOT of parts online every month,these guys are great and the prices are the best l`ve seen yet.Highly recommended.

Comment

Just an update: I've place three orders from Babbit's now and they have done a great job getting all three out quickly and without trouble.

Prices are very good.

Comment

Just placed an order for some VX800 bits (those furshlugginger air filters are $30 EACH, even at Babbitt's low prices, and you need two...)

Shipping was about $13 on a $65 order, which made me pause for a bit. In the end, it'll still be a little cheaper than ordering from BikeBandit (which has very inexpensive shipping), but $13 to mail a small box from Michigan to Indiana is rather ridiculous. Like Flat Out, they really need to rethink their shipping cost calculations.
          1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
          2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
          2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
          Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Received the air filters a day ahead of schedule. :-D

The next day, I received another small box containing one of the two small $2 rubber cushions I ordered (and a lot of paper). The packing list said there should be only one rubber cushion, so I bet the warehouse had only one in stock.

I have every confidence that at some point in the near future, I will receive another box containing the other rubber cushion. I bet it's in a shipping container somewhere in the Pacific right now, making its way to Indianapolis from Hamamatsu.

Really, they could have tossed the cushions into a #10 envelope and mailed them to me with a stamp... multiple boxes shipped via UPS seems excessive.

But then again, it's very nice to know they will ship most of your order promptly (with an emailed tracking number, which is appreciated), and ship any backordered stuff later. I guess that partially explains the high shipping costs.

They will also ship to my work address -- many places insist on shipping only to your billing address, which is just silly unless you work third shift.

I'd say it's a good experience so far. I'll be mightily impressed if/when the second rubber cushion arrives.
            1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
            2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
            2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
            Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

They've shipped partial orders the same way to me. Seems odd to me too.
              Nice part is --- everything gets here.

Once I got a tiny little box, about the size of Rubix Cube that had one bearing in it.
              I didn't know they made boxes that size

Comment

Working...
              X