N.O.S. and used parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N.O.S. and used parts

Does anyone have a clue about what happened to Anderson Vintage Parts?

I find stuff listed on the inventory that I need, and the website appears to be actively managed, but "lights on, nobody home". I've read the stuff in the deadbeat section, and I know something is going on there, but why would they bother to maintain and build the website if you can't contact them by phone or email?!

Buyer Review:
    Fortunately, Paul Miller (Jeff, parts manager) took care of my latest emergency with a used wiring harness. They've rescued me in the past, and I have never been disappointed in the quality or price.

Yea he's a deadbeat

Keith
    -------------------------------------------
    1980 GS1000S, blue and white
    2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Originally posted by endlessGSgeek View Post
      Does anyone have a clue about what happened to Anderson Vintage Parts?
      STAY AWAY !!!

i ordered things from the bastard when he had his business problems supposedly "all fixed" but he never sent me the things i paid for, then he made lame excuses over like six months period (e-mail correspondence)and then he simply stopped responding to my emails!

if you do happen to talk to him, do ask him about $150 he took from me in exchange for NOTHING!
      GS850GT

Comment

You know I ordered something from that place probably 3 or 4 years ago and got the run around for awhile. I finally called them up and asked if I could just swing by the office (as I live only about 2 hours away). I think I got my stuff within that next week. 8-[

Comment

I forget the guys name but he hangs out on the GT forum a lot. Or used to back when i had a GT. Never ordered anything from him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_Oliver880 View Post
            You know I ordered something from that place probably 3 or 4 years ago and got the run around for awhile. I finally called them up and asked if I could just swing by the office (as I live only about 2 hours away). I think I got my stuff within that next week. 8-[
            tony, if you ever happen to feel angy and need an outlet... do me favor, "swing by his office" for me (and my $150), will you?
            cheers
            GS850GT

Comment

Originally posted by mortation View Post
              I forget the guys name but he hangs out on the GT forum a lot. Or used to back when i had a GT. Never ordered anything from him though.
              TAD is his name
              a nice chap... until you hand over the money
              GS850GT

Comment

Working...
              X