duaneage / Z1enterprises.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duaneage / Z1enterprises.com

I would just like to let everyone know about my very good experience with Mr duaneage and z1enterprises.com

I live in Thompson, Manitoba, Canada. For those of you who don't know Canada too well: look up North Dakota, go north to the Canadian border, then look about another 6-700miles north of that.

I sent duaneage the money for the R/R via PayPal on June 1st. He shipped it either on the 2nd or the 3rd. I just received it today! I'm quite impressed with the speed of the shipping and the part worked perfectly.

I ordered the parts from z1enterprises.com the weekend of June 1st. The parts got shipped out on June 3rd. I just received them as well today! I ordered a valve cover gasket, shim changing tool, feeler gauges and cam moons I guess you can call them.

Service from both was excellent! Prices were great and the shipping was rediculously quick... I was expecting these parts late this week early next week. I will definately be ordering more from z1enterprises.com

Duane is a good guy
    2010 Honda VFR1200F
    1983 Suzuki GS750T (sold)
    Being Revisited
    1981 Honda CM400T
    http://www.bikepics.com/members/cloudbreakmd/

Comment

Originally posted by cloudbreakmd View Post
      Duane is a good guy
      +1 on that! He certainly gets my "seal of approval", and I know where I'm gonna go when I need another R/R. hehe

Earl
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I can vouch for Z1. Excellent service. The only reason I don't buy more stuff rom them is that they just don't carry it.

Comment

i too have had excellent experiences with them....

Comment

I was dealing with a guy named Jeff (I think) at Z1. British accent. Anyway, I ordered 4 K&N air filters for my 4-1/pod filters/stage 3 project on my GS850.

I placed the order online, and all was groovy.

About an hour after I placed the order, I got a call from Jeff at Z1. He was calling to make sure I was ordering the right thing. He happened to see an order for four STOCK REPLACEMENT AIRBOX FILTERS go across his desk...which seemed odd. He thought, correctly, it turned out, that the person ordering it was probably a n00b who meant to buy 4 pod filters.

We straightened out the order, at an additional cost of about 2 bucks and change, and now the right parts are on their way to me.

THAT is customer service. I was very impressed, and will do business with them again as much as possible.

Comment

I replaced the r/r on both of my G and ES bikes with Duaneage's. I've put thousands of miles on them without any issues. He is very helpful and has quick shipping turnaround times. Price is right too!

Comment

Speaking of, Anyone know if Duane has anymore R/Rs in stock? I know he was out for a bit and i need one for MY G.

Comment

i just got a rr from d. works perfectly.

also, i just ordered some stuff from z1 on tuesday. it was in my mail box today, thursday. WOW. i second that i wish they carried EVERYTHING....i am still waiting for flatout to get my oem parts in so they can ship them to me....

greg
                  1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

My Seal of Approval

I agree, If you need parts from Duaneage. You can't go wrong. I ordered over the weekend and the new r/r arrived today, Excellent quality, works absolutely perfect. Easy to install, looked over this site for a minute, went outside, and everything went together like it was supposed to. The wires had the correct connectors. I made the ground wire a little longer to go directly to the batter this time. The new unit has a wire I plugged into the brakelight circuit as directed, and I had to drill the mounting hole a little larger for the metric hold down bolt I happen to be using (The threaded tab was right there where the toolbox would be if I had one.) and that was it.
                    Tomorrow I leave Ohio for the next state over. Weekend camping down in Butler, PA. My 31 year old GS, and a couple of Harleys..
                    Should be a good time...

Thanks, Duaneage

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS750 View Post
                      i too have had excellent experiences with them....

Second that. Z1 & Duaneage have both gotten orders for me and been great about them.

Comment

Working...
                      X