cyclepages.com - not too bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cyclepages.com - not too bad.

I ordered a Vesrah complete gasket set from www.cyclepages.com, for 84 bucks and change - decent price, considering that many of the other sites are selling for just under 100.

Shipping was reasonable, 8 dollars and change for the set shipped via UPS ground. They do say on their site that they can take up to 5 days to process the order out of their warehouse, which is lame, but what can you do.

Ordered the set on Tuesday the 5th, received it Thursday the 14th. For UPS ground, shipped over several state lines, I guess that's not too bad.

Bottom line is they get a B minus from me. Nothing terrible, but nothing terribly good either.

Really? It's looking like they are screwing me over with my exhaust I ordered... 2 months, on back order, no reply and they took the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton! View Post
      Really? It's looking like they are screwing me over with my exhaust I ordered... 2 months, on back order, no reply and they took the money.
      2 months!!! i would request my money back. if no responce call bank if u used a card tell them you want a charge back.

Comment

Indeed! Consider this a "hit or miss" rating for cyclepages.com, then!

Comment

Working...
        X