Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike Bandit

Guys,
    This may or may not be the right place ,however I have been in the midst of a "refreshening" of my trusty old GS850GN. I placed an order{sizeable}
    for many miscelanious parts you wont find in many of these newfangled "superbikestores" Most of the parts are for upkeep and some comfort parts... The order was placed,taken and I was notified in a very timley manner of what was B/O, crossshipped and when the order was together it was shipped...time for order to arrival from Cali to the East Coast....about 7 working days. For parts that you need gaskets for petcock, cushions for sidecovers....these things are needed to keep your GS running and riding good! I will order from them again....Thanks BikeBandit....
    Rodm850g

I have had good luck with BB too. They may not be the cheapest on every item but they have always shipped My stuff fast and complete.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
    X