Bike Bandit's live chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike Bandit's live chat

Just used Bike Bandits live chat feature to ask about a billing problem that I thought I had. There ended up being no problem with the billing.

The whole process took 3 mins and my question was responded to very fast.

Very cool !!!!
    Larry D
    1980 GS450S
    1981 GS450S
    2003 Heritage Softtail

Originally posted by Larry D View Post
    Just used Bike Bandits live chat feature to ask about a billing problem that I thought I had. There ended up being no problem with the billing.

The whole process took 3 mins and my question was responded to very fast.

Very cool !!!!
    I have used it a couple times myself, both with a billing issue, which they STILL screwed up, and then most recently I was sent two of the same part, (case emblems) when I had ordered two different parts. I will say, they were one number away from being the same, so I could understand the mistake, except the billing info was CORRECT, they just sent the wrong part. Taken care of quickly on this occasion, but the first dealing left me a little red faced. I had ordered a large amount of parts from them, in the neighbourhood of a couple "hundy sticks" (getting my ghetto on, sorry) Well, it didnt draft from my accnt for a couple weeks. Let me rewind, and also add the point that it for some reason it was a pain to get my order to go thru, but in the end it seemed to, and gave me a confirmation number. So, I gave the girl my confirmation number. She says no order was put together with that number. Well, no big deal, I would just order them again later. No hurry on em, i needed to wait for payday anyway, and could use the extra cash i thought that id spent. Well lo and behold, guess what shows up on my door two days later, after Id paid some bills with that money? The order, and as soon as it was confirmed as delivered, the draft came out of my account, and caused my account to overdraft by a 1.12. Which in turn cost me almost 100.00 bucks to my bank. Partially my fault, I know, but theyd told me there was no order, so needless to say, i was a little more than heated with them...

Comment

Sucks about that overdraft, man. BB is odd about that -- most vendors charge your card immediately.

I will also say that I had to use BB's Live Chat to sort out a problem with a part they didn't send. It was a whole passel of crank bearing shells for a GS500, so I can sort of understand how one could have gotten missed out of a whole bunch of identical little boxes with nearly identical part numbers. But I was still dreading the ordeal.

I was quite shocked about five minutes later when the problem was resolved. What? That's IT? No fighting?

The missing part was ordered immediately, and showed up four or five days later.
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
      X