Wazz is a straight shooter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wazz is a straight shooter.

Not sure if this is the correct place to sing praises about a deal with a member but its here now. He responded to my inquiry about a set of spoke hubs for a GS and he stated his price. I agreed and Paypaled him the funds. Seemed he under priced them to cover shipping and I offered to send more to help with the cost. He declined stating he made a deal and would stick to it. I cant say enough about how well this deal was in my favor. Or to the credit of Wazz for sticking to his promise. He made my project take another step forward and I hope I can return this in kind to him or another member someday. If you have the chance to deal with this person, do it with no worries in mind.

Originally posted by Hammered View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct place to sing praises about a deal with a member but its here now. He responded to my inquiry about a set of spoke hubs for a GS and he stated his price. I agreed and Paypaled him the funds. Seemed he under priced them to cover shipping and I offered to send more to help with the cost. He declined stating he made a deal and would stick to it. I cant say enough about how well this deal was in my favor. Or to the credit of Wazz for sticking to his promise. He made my project take another step forward and I hope I can return this in kind to him or another member someday. If you have the chance to deal with this person, do it with no worries in mind.
    trudat son. Wazz is the real deal.
    Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
    Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

isn't that the guy with the ooo that everyone is always having stuff come out of?

i mean, i heard all the time about stuff comming out of the waz-ooo.

must be a cool place.

Comment

He is good people ..

Comment

Originally posted by mriddle View Post
          He is good people ..
          Yep He is.
          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

+1 on Wazz

Comment

Sorry, couldn't help it but some UK translation of the title of this thread:

To have a wazz means to take a pee (urinate). To shoot straight means to hit the pan without peeing on the floor.

Aah, the UK and the US - 2 countries separated by a common language. (George Bernard Shaw)
              79 GS1000S
              79 GS1000S (another one)
              80 GSX750
              80 GS550
              80 CB650 cafe racer
              75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
              75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

I'm still riding an 1100g I got from him. (tho not lately as the icy road conditions suck)

Comment

Originally posted by hampshirehog View Post

To have a wazz means to take a pee (urinate). To shoot straight means to hit the pan without peeing on the floor.

Aah, the UK and the US - 2 countries separated by a common language. (George Bernard Shaw)
                  Here in the midwest we're lucky enough to have a "Wazz" at most every GSR rally ... actually two if you count Tina (who makes almost every rally Greg does)!

So ... all of you have been taken in by the mystical Wazz charm have you? Admittedly it's a hard force to resist, what with all that genuineness, character, and warmth constantly being exuded!

Thankfully, we're lucky to have a lot of people like Greg and Tina in the GSR fold!

Regards,

Comment

Yeah, I've ridden with wazz/Greg at the GS rallys, he's good people. +1

Earl
                    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by hampshirehog View Post

In the US, to pee is to "whiz"!!!! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X