Jake Wilson dot com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake Wilson dot com

Wow... Since this seems to be such a rarity in this day and age I thought I would share this with everyone...

I ordered and received a new set of turn signals almost 2 months ago from JakeWilson.com. Earlier this week one stopped working so I took it off and found that one of the wires had come loose from inside the unit itself. I fired off an e-mail to them and explained my situation, telling them that it had been longer than the 30 day warranty. I got an e-mail back within an hour from a rep named Josh wanting me to confirm my shipping address so he could send me a BRAND NEW SET of 2 !!! I e-mailed him back and asked if I needed to send the old ones back and he wrote back saying, "Nope. Your new set will be on the truck today. Anything else, write me back." Later that evening I got another e-mail with the UPS tracking number and an invoice stating "No Charge. Thanks!"

~~>Jakob

I had been searching around for a set of Avon Roadriders for some time. I started comparing total cost with shipping and found that Jake Wilson was the least expensive. I am very impressed with their prices and shipping speed. I ordered on a Thursday and got them on Monday!

100/90V-19 Front...87.99
    MT90V-16 Rear......101.99
    Buy two discount...(10.00)
    Coupon Code.........(20.00)
    Total..............$159.98

Shipping on orders over $99 is free, when buying two or more street bike tires they give you a $10 discount, there was a coupon code listed on the site for $20 off orders over $150 AND there is no sales tax outside Utah!

For reference, the same order at Dennis Kirk was $187.01 and Bike Bandit was $220.45.

Comment

Working...
    X