Cycle Re-Cycle Part 2 not picking up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cycle Re-Cycle Part 2 not picking up...

I ordered a tach cable and dyno gasket from them, they didn't email me a purchase confirmation or attempt to make any contact with me. I emailed them, then tried calling, nothing. Their phone line is busy (maybe disconnected?)

If anyone has made contact with this company, let me know. My bike is in my school's machine shop and I'd like to get those parts because the technicians let me work there only until labor day.

There are some members on here that swear by this company. I've had bad luck with them. They rarely communicate with you, make excuses..etc. Their customer service sucks, I would never buy from them again.

If you want excellent prices and service, shop at z1 enterprises.

Comment

Agreed, Z1 Enterprise's customer service is excellent. I called them at 9am opening hours today and they picked up and I had a great conversation to clear up my issues with my 530 front sprocket. Plus the're only 3 hours away so I get automatic next day shipping

CRC2's phone line seems is a land line like the one in your home, and it's always busy. I actually called right after emailing them for the third time and got through. The receiver told me she'd 'put me through to customer service', and put the phone down and heard body movement as a technician came to answer my call, which was a pretty humorous technique over a business phone system.

I never got an automated purchase confirmation, which I can agree happens sometimes, I just wish they would respond to my emails because I ordered over a week ago and didn't know they were waiting on the tach cable to ship in.

I'd buy from them again if they had a decent deal, but their customer service and website design is lacking.

Comment

CRC2 is located about 20 minutes from my office.

Yes, they're open and they're very, very busy in the summer. The phone pretty much stays busy all day.

They are very poor communicators via email and phone, but you will get your parts. It's a very small operation -- Rob, Theresa, and Rick are it. If you're expecting smooth Dennis Kirk style automation, you ain't gonna get it

When did you place your order?
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

I stopped in one day last week to get some exhaust gaskets and had to wait 20 minutes before it was my turn. 4 guys in front of me in line, the phone would ring as soon as it was hung up. It's a very busy place. As Brian said there's only three people there and I think his internet business got a bit bigger than he expected. If you call them, just keep redialing.

I took a picture of the place earlier this summer so everyone would know what it looks like.

Larry D
          1980 GS450S
          1981 GS450S
          2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer View Post

When did you place your order?
            I ordered over a week ago, last Tuesday, and Rob put the order together when I called him today. I actually saw the building on google maps to see where they run their business which was cool (unfortunately, the street Z1 is on hasn't been photographed yet). I was just frustrated that I never got a confirmation from them and Rob explained that sometimes that happens, so my venting is over. The reason why I was anxious is because the shop I'm restoring my bike at, the technicians want my crap out by labor day, so I'm pinched for time...

Comment

Working...
            X