Alpinestars S-MX 5 Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpinestars S-MX 5 Boots

I have a hard foot to fit as it is pretty wide but short (kinda like Herman Munster). I usually wear a 10.5 Wide but if the shoe is narrow may have to go up to a 11 to get the required width. I did have someone try top put me into a 9.5 EEEE that really did look like a HM shoe.

Anyway, I was a little concerned about buying boots off the internet without first trying them. I finally ran out of time as the Mt Shasta trip was approaching and just went for it. I got the 45 which were a little tight at first (more on the left than the right). After wearing them for a few hours the leather lossened up and they fit very comfortably now. I had a cheap set of $55 ebay boots before ; so although they were just at $200 delivered (I found the best deal on ebay), they have a very nice quality and fit and I'm very glad to have purchased them.

The S-MX 5 boots are aggressive looking race style boots that would be perfect for the serious sport rider or amateur track rider. Protection in this boot...

I got the regular black ones instead of the vented ones. They also come in waterproof. I never got hot in the base version and of course it never rains in Southern California.
    Last edited by posplayr; 09-16-2009, 09:26 PM.

very nice, i have seen this boot on motorcycle-superstore i think that the mx2 or whatever is on sale, atleast one of the alpinestar models is on sale

Comment

Working...
    X