Alpha Sports Suzuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha Sports Suzuki

Everyone probably knows or has purchased parts from Alpha Sports. Across a GT750, SV1000s and now a GS750, they've been brilliant. It's not just amount of parts they carry but the postage time - especially to Australia. Their site is a little no-frills but the service has been as good as anyone else I've dealt with.

G'day mate . Welcome to the fun .. farm . The Yanks will give you a bit of stick about how expensive Alphasports are . I use them almost exclusively . Can't beat their prices and service down here . The freight can be a bit over the top , but even so , taking this into account , beat anyone here by easily 50% . Buying lots of stuff at once is the go . I buy anything up to $4,000 worth at a time . Cheers , Simon.
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...esMapSimon.jpg

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

I am one that has done comparisons on many shopping trips and Alpha has usually run about 30-50% more than the next-closest competitor. The ones on my most-shopped list are Babbitt's, Carolina Cycle and Cycle Parts Nation.

Here is my list so you can compare for yourself:
      (I have not been interested in shipping to Australia, so that might be the part that makes the deal for you.)

Alpha Sports
      Babbittsonline
      Bike Bandit
      Carolina Cycle
      Cycle Parts Nation
      CYCLE-RE-CYCLE
      Full throttle
      Motogrid
      MR Cycles
      PartShark
      Partsnmore
      Ron Ayers
      Z1 Enterprises

Happy shopping.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Thanks for the list.
        When I had the SV1000s I used to drool over Babbitts but couldn't get them to post what I wanted (anyone bubble wrapped a fairing?). I know there are some postage warehouses in the US that will take delivery, then forward items to Australia from suppliers that won't. Does anyone know any?

Comment

That's why I go through Alphasports . Might not be the cheapest , but soooooo hassle free . Their prices beat anyone down here by as much as 70% so they are a bargain to us . When you are dealing with someone on the other side of the world , the last thing you need is to get stuffed around . They'll get my money every time . Cheers , Simon .
          http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...esMapSimon.jpg

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

Working...
          X