slime power sport inflator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slime power sport inflator

i have a friend who lives in alaska, He went on a long trip with his teenage kid and friend. One of them got a flat and they had know way of fixing it. The kid ended up getting pick up by a truck. The nearest town was a couple of hundred miles away.

We are suppose to do a trip later this summer down here. so i did some checking on tire pumps and bought this one
    http://www.slime.com/product/111/Pow...340001%29.html I removed the valve core and reinstalled. Hooked it up and in 4 minutes it was up to 40 psi, and my bike started right up. I was worried about battery drain. I like it.

What I have seen is people using The auto sized 12v inflator and removing the housing to save space. There is also a hose that you can attach to the spark plug to inflate tires, I have one but never used it. It came with the bike. A good tire plug kits is a must. practice with it on an old tire
    Last edited by Guest; 06-23-2010, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I like the little case the Slime one comes in, I think they make even smaller ones, and sell them for $12 or so...
      Last edited by tkent02; 06-23-2010, 07:26 PM.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Road bike Motorcycle Cruising had a good review of these:

Its on my wish list.

Comment

I like my Slime pump!

I noticed earlier this week that they're on sale at Meijer really cheap.
          1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
          2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
          2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
          Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
          X