No announcement yet.

Motorcyclecarbs.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, I would caution anyone about using "motorcyclecarbs.com" for a resource. It's run out of someone's apartment, as it turns out, and if you happen to get your parts, it will be only through sheer luck and after a lengthy wait with NO communications, no updates, no responses to your emails, and no way to call and check on anything (he removed his phone to "better serve his customers"). I ordered Honda parts from this fraud and immediately charged my card but never shipped anything, won't respond to emails, and won't cancel the order. I had to start proceedings with the credit card company to reverse the charges.

When I checked with the BBB in Georgia, he had non-delivery complaints against him and now he has mine as well. Needless to say, he didn't respond or address the complaint. I'm sure his phone number was removed from his website because he was tired of fielding calls from angry customers (or he didn't get around to shipping the $$ to the phone company).

The internet is rife with complaints about motorcyclecarbs.com, so use this schmuck at your own risk and plan ahead- your bike will be down a long time while waiting for his parts to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead13 View Post
      What was your needle at? do you remember?
      Third notch from bottom
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Working...
      X