cycleorings.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cycleorings.com

i ordered the gs450 combo kit from cycleorings.com...
    cycleorings.com was a pleasure to do business with... prompt email detailing my order fast shipping everything i ordered was there... A++++++ will do business with in the future... i would also like to thank gsresource and bikecliff for the great recommendation...

r00ster c0gburn

Just in case you didn't already know, Robert Barr, the owner of cycleorings, is a member of this forum.

If you read the story of his 'business', you will find that it started in frustration, working on his GS.

And, yes, MANY of us are repeat (and repeat) customers.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Robert Barr sets the 'bar' for businesses. I know his business is really small (as small as they come) but even if I could get the complete kit from someone else for 1/4 the price, I wouldn't. Great guy on here, great guy to do business with.

Comment

I can only 100% agree. I got the same kit over here in Aus and it was pretty quick delivery considering how far it had to come!
        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Just about to order up the same '450 combo kit'. I've been in contact and he promptly replied about what I needed. Looking forward to doing business with him.

Comment

I got the intake o-rings and ss fasteners from him...super fast ship and the bike has never run better

Comment

got the whole kit for my 78 750 carbs, swapped evvverything, fast, reliable, and it sure feels good to get rid of the o-rings that were turning into black powder XP
              John 3:16

Comment

Thumbs up , another happy Aussie
                Thank you Robert, for selflessly going that bit extra.
                Your consideration for others doesnt go unnoticed.

Comment

I have to agree. Ordered it on Monday night, had an email within a couple hours letting me know that it'd be going out the next morning, and it got in yesterday.

Comment

Thank you Robert they arrived yesterday. 6 days.

Comment

Got mine in the fall.Was put in over the winter.Very nice kit.Never enough praise here for Mr.Barr IMHO.

Comment

Add me to the list of satisfied customers. Placed the order, got a prompt email stating the o-rings would be sent on 3/16, and picked them up at the Post Office this morning. Great service. Thanks very much.
                        1982 GS1100GL Citrus County, FL

a rare outsider and was only built until 1983. Who still has one, it gives her so little.

Comment

Very pleased with the service. Answered e-mails promptly and shipped extremely fast.

Comment

I concurr whole-heartedly......errr, I mean, right on, bro'...

Some of my friends, who ride other makes (lots of Kawboys), are often stumped with carb issues, want to get new kits, like the look of that sonic cleaner, etc. As most of these bikes use Mikunis, I wonder if the o-ring kits provided by Robert Barr will also work on those carbs.....anybody have experience in this area?

Comment

Excellent product. I would also like to know if his VM kits will work on the Z1/KZ900/1000 carbs or if he has any plans to make a kit that does work

Comment

Working...
                              X