Airtech Fiberglass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
    May be able to get a hold of Nat'l through E-Bay.
    I know they make 7" and 8" headlight opening Cooley fairings.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Natio...Q5fAccessories
    COOL thank you steve for the link, thats the guy ! I will contact attempt to contact him !

Comment

See 3rd post
      78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
      82 Kat 1000 Project
      05 CRF450x
      10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Originally posted by first timer View Post
        See 3rd post

See the 12th post. Read the part about the phone # being disconnected. The Nathionals Fiberglass guy's communication is slim to none at best. I've sent numerous Ebay, and Yahoo emails.. no replies.

The good news, is I was able to score a brand new OEM GSXR side panel (wrong color). I've been searching the internet for over a year for a LH panel ! So the last component is the upper fairing and i'm convinced I will never find one in a reasonable timeframe.
        I spoke with the body shop that is going to do my GSXR restoration, and he is confident he will ba able to repair my OEM composite upper fairing , then add some reinforcement fiberglass sheeting behind the repair to aid in rigidity.
        Last edited by Guest; 03-04-2011, 07:18 AM.

Comment

airtech

Just read through this post. Have you contacted Airtech about the problem? I have two 1st generation GSXR fairing sets from them. One brand new, one about ten years old. I have a couple factory uppers as well. Both the airtech pieces fit right in place, no bending tweaking etc. All airtech pieces fit together nice, all the factory pieces fit together fine, it's when you try to use a factory side panel and and airtech upper that you will notice things dont really fit together well. part of this is because the material is different thicknesses. If you are still looking for a factory upper send me a PM I'm sure I can help you out with a painter piece.

Comment

Working...
          X