Inexpensive mesh/leather gloves $14.99 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inexpensive mesh/leather gloves $14.99 shipped

I just received a pair today. They look pretty good; not armoured but leather in the right places. I'll be testing them this weekend at the West Virginia GSR Rally. First impression: very nice, just what I was looking for.
    Buy motorcycle leather jackets, motorcycle glove and motorcycle suits at Jackets4Bikes. We carry huge selection of accessories. Free shipping in 48 US states.

Ordered a pair...thanks for posting! Great price (even cheaper than listed, due to the strong Canadian $) & free shipping, to boot. If the quality is there, might be worth checking out their jackets / pants etc.
    '82 GS1100E

Comment

Please, guys please purchase some armoured gloves.

When I low-sided, an armoured knuckle saved my hand from serious injury, regular leather would not have done it. I cringe to think about that happening to anyone else.

I still believe good boots, gloves and helmet are more important then a jacket or pants.

No judgement, just concern and unfortunate experience.

Comment

Originally posted by scottmc View Post
        Yes, I have a couple pairs of those kevlar knuckled gloves too, that I wear most of the time.....these are for casual jaunts around town, to the gym etc., when I usually also substitute the leather Teknik or Scorpion jacket for mesh (CE armoured, but obviously not as protective as leather). I agree it's less protection, but I ride accordingly....and it's better than going without, eh?
        '82 GS1100E

Comment

Originally posted by scottmc View Post

When I low-sided, an armoured knuckle saved my hand from serious injury, regular leather would not have done it. I cringe to think about that happening to anyone else.

I still believe good boots, gloves and helmet are more important then a jacket or pants.

No judgement, just concern and unfortunate experience.

When I did my get off last Dec , I had (carbon fiber??) armored knuckle gloves with full gauntlets. There was barely a scratch on my glove but my knuckle (between index and midd finger) swelled up about a good 3/4-1".

It went down pretty quickly and was not too sore, but a plain glove would have been painful.

Comment

Working...
          X