Rockauto.com Discount Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockauto.com Discount Code

When it's time for car parts, I often turn to http://Rockauto.com to save money on big ticket parts, or I can't find what I need locally. I've always had excellent service and accuracy, and shipping prices are very reasonable.

Anyway, Rockauto.com regularly hands out discount codes to repeat customers, and encourages us to share them with friends.

Here's a discount code that's good for a 5% discount at Rockauto.com through October 9, 2011 -- anyone can use the code as many times as you wish:

Just enter the code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, and the discount will be automagically applied to the parts in your cart.

If you also receive Rockauto.com discount codes with later expiration dates, please share them with your GSR pals in this thread. Perhaps we can keep this going...
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Awesome! Their prices look unparalleled. I just wish their shipping to Canada was a little more reasonable.

Comment

+1
      I've been happy with rockauto too just be careful of shipping charges if ordering multiple items. When you go to checkout you'll see what warehouses they are pulling from and can try to change it around so you only pay shipping from one location.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggle View Post
        +1
        I've been happy with rockauto too just be careful of shipping charges if ordering multiple items. When you go to checkout you'll see what warehouses they are pulling from and can try to change it around so you only pay shipping from one location.
        I love this feature -- wish more places did this.
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

I use them ALOT. GREAT company to deal with.

Comment

Working...
          X