ebay overseas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay overseas

Has anyone purchased aftermarket parts shipping from Hong Kong? If so how long did it take to get them?

Usually quick, less than a week.

I have bought camera stuff, electronic doodads, some bike stuff from there.

Don't remember ever having to wait very long.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Bought a few things from China without any issues...delivery was surprisingly quick....
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

2 weeks to a month.

Eric

Comment

About two weeks for this last item from Honk Kong.
          Dogma
          --
          O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
          '80 GS850 GLT
          '80 GS1000 GT
          '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Depends, I have had some stuff in less than a week, my last item made me sweat a little at month but overall shipping from China, Japan and Hong Kong is fine

Comment

purchased items from china ,,,,,,

hi guys,,,, a while ago i purchased a set of chrome pods from some province in china ,,,,, and paid by paypal,,, so i was expecting to claim,,,, No that didn,t happen about 7-10 days later this well packed carton arrived .. yep my pods for my 1980 gs1000e ,, all in bubble plastic sealed bags and again in sealed bags over each item , nice chrome ,,, and chrome clips,,, and the mesh is nice as well ,,,the foam is good if you hgold it to the sunlight you can easily see light ... had them on just yesterday and they looked great they seemed to work well and all up 20 bucks delivered so i cann,t complain regards oldgrumpy

Comment

Working...
              X