drag bars for my GS850GL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drag bars for my GS850GL

Follow thealphamoto on eBay. Buying, Selling, Collecting on eBay has never been more exciting!

got a great set of drag bars from this seller. they are very good quality, and for less than $30 including shipping, they were cheaper than a used set of bars i bought for my last bike. my only suggestion is to get a set of risers as the controls hit the tank when turning sharply.

on a related subject, does anybody know where to get an inexpensive set of 2" or 3" risers? preferably black...

Originally posted by airbornespud View Post
    http://myworld.ebay.com/thealphamoto

got a great set of drag bars from this seller. they are very good quality, and for less than $30 including shipping, they were cheaper than a used set of bars i bought for my last bike. my only suggestion is to get a set of risers as the controls hit the tank when turning sharply.

on a related subject, does anybody know where to get an inexpensive set of 2" or 3" risers? preferably black...
    saw some on ebay for around 20 bucks. were a bit shorter than 2 inch but i didn't look very hard.

Comment

not quite what i'm looking for. i suppose they would work in a pinch, but i may have to have them fabbed. i think i need at least a 2 inch rise, and i would really like black. i know... i'm not asking for much. that's why i may just have them custom made.

Comment

Working...
      X