No announcement yet.

G&S Suzuki. Best by far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first order I place mid 2013 I had no issues. I read this post a month ago just before placing another parts order but since the first order went well figured I'd give them another shot. Waited two weeks after placing the order to email them for a status update. Beau tells me parts were back ordered but they shipped that day. I'd have tracking info in 24 hours. Waited a week and nothing. Emailed them yesterday and no response (first email response was within a couple hours). Decided to call them today. Kid tells me the parts shipped yesterday via USPS but doesn't have tracking info but I should have them today or Monday. I don't mind an order taking a while due to whatever, but lying to me just isn't going to cut it. I'll see how this resolves but I will probably add myself to the not again list as well.

Comment

Tough crowd. I'm just glad to hear you had a great customer experience. That is what matters. The free market makes this a beautiful thing.
      "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
      1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by cletus023 View Post
        I don't mind an order taking a while due to whatever, but lying to me just isn't going to cut it.
        That's the whole deal with G&S. Lies, lies, and more lies.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Its time consuming to check pricing at various sites, but I needed to buy a couple expensive things here recently. I was surprised that with the free shipping on ofer $100 orders, Bike Bandit was cheapest. I had written them off a long time ago.
          sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Took close to a month but I finally got the parts. Just had to threaten cancelling the order if I didn't have a tracking number by the end of the day. Low and behold the parts shipped.

Comment

Working...
            X