The LED board rear taillight oem shaped plug and play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The LED board rear taillight oem shaped plug and play

Hello members, I finally took her out for a decent ride today to give her the beans! And she did marvelous, next will be the OEM headlight swap-out and remove the Vetter headlight that came with it. Also a fresh set of 13' rear shocks, the 14' was a bit too long. Guys where do you order the newer LED rear taillight that is the exact oem mold replacement? That needs to be replaced for sure.Some GS owners have made this update already, I saw the new led taillight but now I forgot who lists it ... (Photo: this is an example image light board for the GS ...)

The GhostRider ...
    59'CA102 Super-Cub / 84'IT200L / 84'PE175E / 78'KZ650-C2 / 78'Z1R / 00'LT-A500F QuadMaster / 80'GS1000G / 14'MT-09 / 93'XR250L
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GhostRider; 08-09-2024, 06:47 AM.

Since you are a newer member, let me offer a few things.

1. What bike??? Presumably a Suzuki, but there are a LOT of different tail lights. Once you figure out what you have, add it to a signature, so you don't have to mention it every time.
    2. If you are going to be reducing the electrical load, please do yourself (and your bike) a favor by upgrading the R/R as well. The Shindengen SH775 is highly recommended.
    3. I don't know of any LED replacement other than simply replacing the bulb with an LED equivalent.
    If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Comment

So there actually is a rear tail light LED replacement that comes form Japan, and I found the link from Webike:

https://japan.webike.net/products/19...medium=organic &utm_campaign=surfaces&utm_content=surfaces_acr oss _google&srsltid=AfmBOor7_uTXbhz2JInvE5Ei4flWyQUVJ4 YUHiKiEBLEfUyBNsCIG7OL8rM

The GhostRider ...
      59'CA102 Super-Cub / 84'IT200L / 84'PE175E / 78'KZ650-C2 / 78'Z1R / 00'LT-A500F QuadMaster / 80'GS1000G / 14'MT-09 / 93'XR250L​
      Product Description: From Neighbor LED Tail Unit [W-1341-045] : Fits:SUZUKI gsx1100s katana [katana]. : SUZUKI GSX750S KATANA [Katana].D... - Webike

Comment

Working...
      X