This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tougher tag than I thought....
    Must have seen 25-30 Green dumpsters and was going to give up when....

OK...next tag is your LHBS, (local home brew shop)

This is actually the delivery entrance, but there is no parking on the street in front...
    Didn't think of this one until we were leaving...just stopped to pick up a couple of things.
    Last edited by Baatfam; 09-14-2011, 01:40 PM.
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

OK, it's been 4 days for everyone to get this tag, so I'm not waiting any longer....the home brew shop....

Comment

Next tag is.....a brick clock tower...

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
          OK, it's been 4 days for everyone to get this tag, so I'm not waiting any longer....the home brew shop....
          Don't wait...don't ever wait...
          Get it while you can....

Next tag is.....a brick clock tower...
          Nice!

Comment

Well crud. I'm going to post any way.

Grrr. Between work and working on bikes and losing the registration to the GS and, and, and. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
              Well crud. I'm going to post any way.

Grrr. Between work and working on bikes and losing the registration to the GS and, and, and. Oh well.
              I waited for ya.....now go find that clock tower!

Comment

Nice clock tower.

As previously promised, here is my late entry of an abandoned historical building: Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital, which opened it's doors in 1876 and moved to brand new facilities three years ago.

Here is a link to the full thread I just posted. http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...37#post1503437
                "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

has this thread gone to the CRAZY house?

or can I hear the clock ticking ?
                  SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Everyone go into hibernation? We still have 3 months of riding weather left!
                    I'll take any clock tower now....does not have to be brick. I'm sure there are plenty of wooden churches with clocks, even if they don't keep time anymore.

Comment

Everyone go into hibernation? We still have 3 months of riding weather left!
                      I'll take any clock tower now....does not have to be brick. I'm sure there are plenty of wooden churches with clocks, even if they don't keep time anymore.
                      I saw one yesterday...but I didn't have my camera, or my bike...

Comment

The only ones I found were downtown Indy, and I respectfully decline to ride into that madhouse. Waiting on the next tag.

Comment

If any clock tower will work, I might be able to locate one in Brainerd. It's a beautiful riding day here, I might add, 51* F, 35-40 mph wind gusts and sporadic downpours......

Comment

...the clock tower is ticking.....

Comment

... clock in a tower.
                              ... brick tower.
                              ... downtown church.
                              ... 55 degree
                              ... raining
                              ... on way home from nephews rain-delayed-lightning-canceled soccer game.
                              ... I was already wet, so didnt bother with rain gear and detoured into town for this picture

Next tag:
                              County Courthouse.

This one here in town is recent construction, but is somewhat like the older style of the big statley building in middle of town square.

Some of us may have different reasons than others for being familiar with the county courthouse.

Okay, now to go change my clothes.

Dave

Last edited by Redman; 09-25-2011, 08:50 AM. Reason: Fix picture. Add comments.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

OK, I was on my home from the pit orchestra practice for a production I play in every year, took the chance that nobody had done this yet.

Here's the old historic Crow Wing County courthouse in Brainerd, MN (several famous and almost famous Chicago gangsters have been arraigned there in the '30s), done at night, because I was on my way home.

And, I know this type of tag failed last fall, but I'm going to try it again: Find a unique water tower for your next tag. This is the old, no longer used water tower in Brainerd, MN, and Babe the Blue Ox inhabits a spot on the sidewalk area beside it.

The tag doesn't have to be a nighttime picture, but it sure would look cool if it could be done that way.....
                                Last edited by Guest; 09-27-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X