Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the warm climate people, I'll accept a pic alongside a 4 wheeler on your ride!

Comment

ok this taken as I was about to leave for the ride. Dooes it count? If so I will post a pic from my ride for the game.
      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
        ok this taken as I was about to leave for the ride. Dooes it count? If so I will post a pic from my ride for the game.
        If it got you out for a ride, then OK, post the pic, and move the game along before the snow flies!

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
          move the game along before the snow flies!
          Too late !
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

new pic riding game

Ok here is from my ride yesterday. I would like to see a sunset over a farmers field but will accept one or the other. Thanks
            No signature

Comment

Hey Trevor, where's the pic of the snowmobile or 4-wheeler? Gotta have a picture of that one first before you can call the next tag.
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                sorry forgot to attach yesterday
                No signature

Comment

Sunset over the distant farmer's hay field....my digi cam isn't the best for low light shots but I had to wait for the sun to at least pop through a small hole in the cloud cover. Waiting for the right shot put me in the cold and dark by the time I got home! Suggestion...don't use sunrises or sunsets until warm weather as that's when black ice appears around here during the cold months!!

Last edited by Guest; 12-05-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

If there are still hardy souls out riding, the next tag is a nice stone wall or cool looking barn. Weird winter around here...it's December, we've already had a few snowstorms but the grass is still green.

Last edited by Guest; 12-05-2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

It's all brown with almost nothing for snow here, a few flurries sometimes, hardly ever getting above 20 deg F. If I get a 30+ day, I'll go riding (as long as it's not icy).

Comment

Cool barn

Ok here is my cool barn shot from 430 today about 4 degrees! Bit nippy...
                        This barn is cool because it is a farm used to help people struggling with addiction and homelessness learn a skill and develop some self worth needed to make posiative changes in their lives.
                        No signature

Comment

new challenge pic

Ok here the next photo challenge... picture in front of a totem pole. This might be hard for some so the loop hole is that there is a school in the background so I will accept that. Yes it was cold!
                          No signature

Comment

Woot! I was finally able to get the tag!

Brisk day for a ride, but I needed to have a December ride under my belt. I've ridden once a month since I got my bike!

So, I claimed the tag of a photo of a School. Had to be in and out real quick, as I didn't want to be a creepy stranger photographing an elementary school...

And for the next tag:

A boat ramp!

I was going to do a Dam, but I couldn't get a good shot with the sun so low behind me. The spot that had a good view was backlit, and the spot that wasn't backlit didn't have a good view.

Go out and ride!

Comment

Your tag

...a boat ramp! You beat me to the school and you're right....kind of creepy taking a pic without drawing concerned looks. I actually was just about to post the school tag, but saw you got it by 5 minutes(good for you!). The weird thing is my next tag was going to be the flag on water, not a boat launch, but it happened to be all in the same pic I took today!
                              The geese are extra, and yes it was pretty cold riding today!

Comment

Next on to....

Broadway!! No not as in the Big Apple, but your bike on Broadway St, Rd, Dr or the real Broadway if you're in Manahatten.....just get the street sign and your bike. Even East Podunk has a Broadway, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X