Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, i wish i was still riding. this would be so easy for me to get... will you accept a cage? haha (fat chance)

Comment

broadway st

ok here is Broadway st in Victoria BC. That's right boys Canada and still riding!!
      No signature

Comment

Trevor, what is the next tag? I might get out on my bike tomorrow and I need the tag...

Comment

Sorry it didn't post the 1st time and I don't know why my pics show up as smaller attachments either?!
          So your bike in front of a boat the water, pretty easy but it is winter. I will even take just the boat no water.
          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            Sorry it didn't post the 1st time and I don't know why my pics show up as smaller attachments either?!
            So your bike in front of a boat the water, pretty easy but it is winter. I will even take just the boat no water.
            Too easy! I will just park one of my bikes next to my boat.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Check out bikecliff's site (your welcome package), you'll see how to do the full size picts. Use a hosting service such as photobucket, shutterfly or something of that nature.

Comment

OK, here's a boatyard close to the water, the water has 8" of ice, so there are no boats on the water. There are fish houses though. There are a lot of boats in the boatyard, but the one on the posts is easiest to see.

New tag is a National Forest campground, State/Provincial Forest campground, or something of that nature. No commercial campgrounds, must be public campgeounds.

It was 34*F this morning, and misty here, but further north where I went to tune a piano, it was nice, no fog or mist. This campground is on Stony Point in Leech Lake.

Comment

Here is my provincial park. A little ways away from my house so thanks for getting me out for a good ride!
                  Next tag is your bike in front of a chicken coop! Good luck!
                  No signature

Comment

Ok here is the chicken coop!
                    No signature

Comment

Wow. Some really interesting tags and I'm still stuck at home for a few more weeks.
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

OK, here's the chicken coop, but they're free ranging at the moment. The old dog kennel is their coop (my friend's yard and chickens).

The next tag is a choice of what is available in your part of the country:

If you're not sure what you're looking at, that's a frozen lake with a fishouse (for ice fishing) in the distance.

Or, if you don't have hard water and little shacks on the water,
                        you can take a picture of a decorated for the holiday season city street,
                        My town isn't very extravagant, are they?

Comment

street decorations...

They're getting pretty skimpy for Christmas, but here's one of the poles with the holiday banners...had to do the San Francisco style curb parking so the bike wouldn't roll off the sidestand and down the hill into the river below!

Comment

Giant marshmallows!

Next tag...or hay bales wrapped to look like giant marshmallows...if you can find a marshmallow that is bigger than a GS then I'll accept that too. I gotta stay off the greasy dirt roads though!

Comment

No giant marshmallows around here or wrapped bails of hay.
                              By the looks of that soggy road, I can see why your bike got so filthy in the other thread. Yuk!
                              Terrible riding conditions to say the least! Good on you for keeping it upright.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                                had to do the San Francisco style curb parking so the bike wouldn't roll off the sidestand and down the hill into the river below!
                                I usually just leave it in gear when I park like that, haven't lost one yet.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Working...
                                X