This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas day, 25 Dec 2011

Ok, here's 'da tag, close enuf', I think!

And here's the next one, a rental center that rents out big stuff as well as the small stuff.

Comment

the rental company

new tag, more than 1 flag

Comment

Here is my bike with some flags. Not my best work sorry. lol
        No signature

Comment

Next tag is an easy one. Your bike in front of the pumps. Not visiting them much these days.
          No signature

Comment

Running out of ideas for tags....the pump tag is a recent repeat....but easy. How about a naked person riding a 1100ES while it's snowing? I don't think that's been a tag yet?...ahh, just kidding...don't want the game to go downhill!

This area is to be used only for general GS topics. For non-GS related topics, join the Off-Topic usergroup. <b>Technical questions are not to be posted here.</b>

Comment

OK, needed gas and got this tag today....btw, I only use regular in my GSes.

Comment

next tag...

Since spring will come eventually, so let's find a baseball or softball diamond or infield.

Comment

here is my bike in front of a ball diamond.
                  No signature

Comment

Ok here is the next tag... your bike in front of a sign with your city's name on it. Not real hard and anyone should be able to do this. Just get out and ride to your city limits.
                    No signature

Comment

OK, I see your town sign, here's mine....

And, the next tag is...........Your bike in front of the local Power Company. Mine is also a credit union and home security as well as being a member co-op for power.

Check out the temp today.

Comment

I've got the Power Company, Florida Power and Light, Debary, Fl. on the St. Johns River.

Next tag is a oversized man or animal. "Man on the Moon", Sanford, Fl.

GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

ok here is a pic in front of an "oversized animal". I hope this is ok as it is a painting. I got out though for a ride, it was 9 degrees (48) and sunny. Riding my bike for work on January 23rd! Who would have thought?
                          I will send the next tag today, forgot to take a pic of something else yesterday and I don't want to cheat.
                          No signature

Comment

I'm new to the game, but riding in 9 degrees, a big painted dog works for me, unless thats where you work. lol
                            GSRick
                            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

As the snow is melting and this morning's rain has subsided,
                              what is today's tag Trevor?

Daniel

Comment

sorry for the delay guys. The next tag is your bike in front of a nice shinny dump truck or big truck dealer. Sorry for the poor quality pic, it was getting cold and I must have been shaking a bit.

ps can anyone tell how to download the pic without it showing up as a small attachment?
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X