Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trevor, check out photobucket and Basscliff's Picture posting link on his site.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
      Trevor, check out photobucket and Basscliff's Picture posting link on his site.
      Ahh thanks Cowboy I will.
      No signature

Comment

Drats! I could have gotten several of those just today.

Daniel

Comment

Got it.

I got the dump truck.

next tag, Your favorite Suzuki dealer. You have to get a girl, that works there, to pose with your bike. I got Ashley, from Boulevard Suzuki, to pose with my bike. Is she a sweethart or what?
          Last edited by gsrick; 01-26-2012, 08:48 PM. Reason: wanted to.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Ok herer is my bike in front of my favorite Suzuki Dealer... Victoria Motorcycle Salvage hope that's ok because I'm not fond of my local dealer.
            No signature

Comment

Next tag, your Steed in front of another Steed!
              No signature

Comment

Hey! Where's the honey, girl, woman, chickey? They do have members of the opposite sex up there, don't they? Not a Suzuki dealer, no honey? We need a ruleing here. Wheres the justice, the humanity, the honeys? I think as punishment for rules infraction, you have to dress as a honey, and pose with your bike in front of a Harley dealer.
                Last edited by gsrick; 01-27-2012, 08:58 PM.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I agree GSRick. The tag was of the bike in front of your favorite dealer with a girl from that dealer in the picture.

Pay up Trevor.
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Yep you guys are right. My bad. I missed the part about the girl has to be in the pic too. Please disregard my by accident attempt at cheating. So the bike shop, girl pic is still open! Unless of course I can send in a pic of me in drag! But you guys DON'T want to see that!
                    No signature

Comment

Not sure requiring a person in front of a tag object is a good trend?

I can see coming a Chinese person in front of a Chinese restaurant, the cook in front of his pizza joint, a stripper in front of her ....well, you get the idea don't you?

Besides, you might need a release form signed by that person in this litagous society!

I say the tag is met with the Zook dealership.
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-27-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Yep you guys are right. My bad. I missed the part about the girl has to be in the pic too. Please disregard my by accident attempt at cheating. So the bike shop, girl pic is still open! Unless of course I can send in a pic of me in drag! But you guys DON'T want to see that!
                        It would give you a chance to see how fast your bike really is!Some of the single guy's up north, might have cabin fever, and not care how good you look, as long as they get to look.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                          Not sure requiring a person in front of a tag object is a good trend?

I can see coming a Chinese person in front of a Chinese restaurant, the cook in front of his pizza joint, a stripper in front of her ....well, you get the idea don't you?

Besides, you might need a release form signed by that person in this litagous society!

I say the tag is met with the Zook dealership.
                          How are you going to get someone to pose with your bike, if you don't ask them? So, I would think, that, would be a release form initself. I asked Ashley, told her exactly what it was for, and she said why not. But I'll let the tag stand. I was just pulling Trevors leg anyway. Geeeeeeze, this is suppose to be fun. Now, Trevor about that drag idea.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ashley is definitely a good sport for certain.

Horse with bike? Got that covered...

Bike with Airport control tower too easy?

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

Bike with Airport control tower too easy?

Daniel
                              Well, Yea! Couldn't you have gotten a Honey in the photo next to your bike? Or at least Trevor in drag? Sorry Trevor, I'm going to hold onto this one for awhile.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I got it Sanford /Orlando International, sorry I could't get closer, but I didn't want to be taged by airport security for a game of photo tag.

The next tag will be up to the next player, here are two options, a retired military jet, plane, tank ,ship, what ever, as long as it is out of commision, or a sign that has the current time and temp.

Good luck and lets get some new players on here, not everyone is snowbound.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X