Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need......tag......soon.......please.......
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I think who ever picked the Flea market is gonna have to come up with something else as we have guys out riding but 'no fleas on us'. Sorry about that.
      No signature

Comment

Thank you, Trevor, thats all I needed to hear. I wish, someone would have asked earlier, I'll need till tomorrow, afternoon. I can feel the energy surgeing back into me as I type. I'LL BE BACK.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

High temp of 29-32* today. I just might hit up the flealess flea market tag today, if you change it while I'm out, too bad! I'll use the tag and put up a new one.(unless someone kicks me to the curb for that)

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
            Need......tag......soon.......please.......
            Sorry...salt on the roads until March/April...
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Let's see, we had a small cold snap here a couple weeks ago, the high was ummm 40F brrrrr....last year at this time we did have a nasty cold snap for this area. highs were in the teens and the lows in the -1 to -10 in places. Had rolling black outs, power outages, frozen and busted pipes out the waazoo, this year nice, sunny and mild, with a 10% of something called rain this week lol.
              sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
              1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
              2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                High temp of 29-32* today. I just might hit up the flealess flea market tag today, if you change it while I'm out, too bad! I'll use the tag and put up a new one.(unless someone kicks me to the curb for that)
                Go for it, I'm stuck at work till 3:00. Lets see if you really are, ' Dan The Man '.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Great riding weather here if you stay off the side streets, I don't think there's any flea markets anywhere.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                    Sorry...salt on the roads until March/April...
                    Not as much snow or cold as in some years....but still too cold. Yep, we're pretty much shut down for at least another month.....

Comment

It's been a busy day today. I'm just now leaving to get that tag, so, it won't be posted until quite a bit later, probably around around 5pm or later my time.

Comment

OK, this was meant to be a mega indoor flea market, but it closed down due to a lack of indoor flea marketeers. Now it's just a bunch of nice big empty storage buildings owned by the bank.

Next tag is a raceway of any sort. This one is the Brainerd International Raceway.

Comment

Thank God, for indoor fleamarkets, even closed ones, and DanTheMan. The game is on.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Man, I can't believe there's nobody out there finding some sort of a racetrack to make the game move on!! It's still too chilly here for me to go out and find another tag, so someone (gsrick, Trev, Buellar?) grab that tag!!!!

Comment

Sorry Dan, had to work a double shift. I have my bikle out today and it's nice enough I just can't get to the race track. Probably not tomorrow as I have a student doctor riding around with me and I don't have an extra helmet.
                              No signature

Comment

I'm on it.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X