Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got it. It's a four legged racetrack instead of a four wheel, but it will do in a pinch.

Next tag is your bike in front of a "What the ____ is that", statue. That should'nt be to hard. I'll try to get a better photo and post, I was rushed(bus lane), but you can see it in the background. This is actually in front of the Orlando Art Museum. Don't ask me what it's supposed to be. That's the basis of this tag. If you can't find something odd, any statue will do. Game on.

Ignore finger.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Looks good! As I said when I tagged the racetrack, any racetrack would do the trick. I've got to run into town today, it's 34*, dry and the bike is calling to me saying it needs some excercise, but I doubt that I'll find a tag today. maybe someone else will join in the game?

Comment

I'd like to give them the, its winter excuse, especially being down here. But come on, you and Trevor are north of almost everyone, and y'all can still play. Well, the flea market and race track, might have been a stretch for some, but a statue, that can't be too hard. I'll accept someone posing as a statue, if it's from a new player. HINT, HINT. ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE. WE NEED MORE PLAYERS.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          I'd like to give them the, its winter excuse, especially being down here. But come on, you and Trevor are north of almost everyone, and y'all can still play. Well, the flea market and race track, might have been a stretch for some, but a statue, that can't be too hard. I'll accept someone posing as a statue, if it's from a new player. HINT, HINT. ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE. WE NEED MORE PLAYERS.
          This forum is loaded with southern boys and guys down under...don't know why they don't play...

Just keep it going...I'll be along as soon as the salt goes away...
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            This forum is loaded with southern boys and guys down under...don't know why they don't play...
            Maybe I should call them a bunch of names, like wimps, wussies, posers, and Harley lovers. Do think that might work?
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I will be riding for work tomorrow it's supposed to be nice 6 or 7 (42) and sunny. Could not ride today had to take the cage had to pick up clients. I know of a strange statue and I will take a pic but won't post until I get home. Hopefully no one beats me to it. And yes there are a lot of wimpy guys not riding!
              No signature

Comment

Let it warm up enough to melt my snow AND the resulting mud while I finish the repairs on my bike then I'll be ready to play again.
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

OK, I just couldn't help myself. I had to take pictures on my ride. I actually put in about 60 miles yesterday, it was so nice out.

Homemade lawn ornament, rather amateur log carving job, fills the bill though.

Next tag is a repeat, but it was a long time back I used this and it's current as I took the picture yesterday. It's a church with an intact and working belfry. The big bells in the steeple actually toll on Sunday mornings.
                  So, next tag is a church with a belfrey that still houses a bell, or if you can find it, an old schoolhouse with the schoolbell, extra points if you get that one.

Comment

From Christmas

A southern flea market

Comment

Cool, but, we're beyond flea markets now. The next tag is a church/school with a belfry that still has a bell. Then, it's your choice for the next tag to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Blastr2783 View Post
                        [ATTACH]15702[/ATTACH] A southern flea market
                        Welcome to the game, Blastr. Now catch up.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

How's this for a church with belfry?
                          No signature

Comment

Next tag your bike in front of some cool grafitti or a painted mural.
                            It was a great day here in BC at 7 (44) degrees and sunny!
                            No signature

Comment

sorry did it again!! Wow!!
                              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                                How's this for a church with belfry?
                                WOW, they grow them big in B.C. Good job Trevor. I might have to get a mural instead of graffiti, The only place down here, that has graffiti that survives, is where a light skinned person, just might wind up, with a cap in there a$$, trying to take a picture. I might have to go for a sunrise ride to get this one, wearing my fullface AGV and gloves.
                                PS, you can use the edit button, in the lower right corner, like I did to ad this.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X