Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I was hopeing someone else, would step up to the plate on this one. Looks like I'm going to have to take one for the team. There is still time out there on the west coast, for someone to come through. If I'm not heard from, in the next couple of days, well its been nice playing with you guys. Just move on to another tag, its not worth more inocent lives, and keep the game going, in my honor.
    PS. Trevor, I'll see you in the next life.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
      Alright, I was hopeing someone else, would step up to the plate on this one. Looks like I'm going to have to take one for the team. There is still time out there on the west coast, for someone to come through. If I'm not heard from, in the next couple of days, well its been nice playing with you guys. Just move on to another tag, its not worth more inocent lives, and keep the game going, in my honor.
      PS. Trevor, I'll see you in the next life.
      Now that's funny!!!
      No signature

Comment

Got it and I still have the same amount of holes I started with. You'll notice the headlight, I wasn't about to have starting issues.

Next tag is a picture of your bike in front of a giant national flag. I gave you a break Trevor, you don't have sneak across the border to get a picture in front of Old Glory. A big Maple Leaf will do.
        Last edited by gsrick; 02-19-2012, 11:36 AM.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ok it's not a really big flag but it's a Canadian one and an American one and a bonus British Columbia one!
          No signature

Comment

Next tag... your bike in front of a water tower!
            PS nice job on the graffiti gsrick! Way to be brave!
            No signature

Comment

http://forecast.weather.gov/images/wtf/rasn40.jpg 40% chance of snow tomorrow.

I'll try to get a water tower tomorrow. I don't want to get anyone killed around here.

Daniel

Comment

Did someone say water towers?
                In a State with no water, we keep a lot of it around.

Here's a couple of them:

Up on the hill.

This one holds 1.5 million gallons!

And a video with one on the hill:

With tax time looming over the horizon, how about one of the many tax stores for the next tag?

Daniel

Comment

I haven't had time to play; it was my birthday Saturday, had a lot of work to get done. Sunday was gorgeous, sunny, 47*, but my wife wanted to take me out to lunch, and buy me some new shoes I've been needing. She refused to ride pillion, as it was below 60*, she said she's a fair weather rider. It's going to snow for the next three days, sporadically of course, so no riding for a week anyway.

Comment

I had so much fun breaking in the new tires on the new to me bike that I ended up riding over 50 miles.
                    It was a cloudy/warm 45 degrees.

Daniel

Comment

Sweet bike. That bike looks just like the '81, I was suppose to be buying. I'm still waiting on the engine. 23 months now. I was going to get the tag, but I was stuck in a cage most of the day, Driving Miss Daisey. Tax Man will be on my hit list come sun up. And the next tag is going to be a real stinker.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Buy them dead, spend a dozen hours on them and away we go...

You have got to love these GS series bikes! Cheap and easy to bring back to life.

Daniel

Comment

Thats, the way I get mine. I just made the mistake with my first one, buying from a con man/ mechanic/ . Lesson learned. Still, it's hard finding cheap 11s down here.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

H&R Block, done.

Next tag,

is..................
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Wait for it............

Water treatment plant. Notice the wall, barbed wire and security gate. This one, got special treatment from Homeland Security, after 911. It's down the street from where the rich people live.

This one is down the street from where I and the non rich people live. We didn't get special treatment. I guess terrorists don't care about us.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

You are a stinker!
                                If no one else steps up to the plate, I can get one tomorrow.
                                I was busy working on the '80 1100EX project today.
                                Carbs were a mess!

Daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X