X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is someone out to get this?
    Apparently, it won't be cold today...

Today: Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Tonight: Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Sunday: Scattered snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind between 5 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Sunday Night: Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      Is someone out to get this?
      Apparently, it won't be cold today...

Today: Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Tonight: Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Sunday: Scattered snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind between 5 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Sunday Night: Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Eric
      That sounds like our forcast. Ontario was 20 (70 degrees) yesterday! Where are our Ontario riders? No outdoor stores there?
      No signature

Comment

Sporting Goods Store

Last edited by Guest; 03-17-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Next Tag:

Pink Elephant

Comment

Alternate Tag:

Correctional Facility
            I think this is Pendleton State Prison (across the street, of course). You can see the main Guard Tower in the distance, to the right of the water tower.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
              Alternate Tag:

Correctional Facility
              I think this is Pendleton State Prison (across the street, of course). You can see the main Guard Tower in the distance, to the right of the water tower.
              Sorry, I guess I'm out of this tag, no pink elephants, atleast I don't see them anymore since I went on the wagon. I used a local correctional facility a couple of weeks ago. Unless the local cop shop is acceptable, I'm out.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                Sorry, I guess I'm out of this tag, no pink elephants, atleast I don't see them anymore since I went on the wagon. I used a local correctional facility a couple of weeks ago. Unless the local cop shop is acceptable, I'm out.
                The Pink Elephant was a jest, I think it is kinda neat. I never thought of the connection, though. If no one can find a correctional facility we can downgrade to a police station.

Comment

Here is the jail. Nice on eh? I already had this photo from another riding game I played. But I played by the rules and went out and got this one. Weather was supposed to be crapy today but turned nice sunny 10 degrees.
                  No signature

Comment

sorry guys, having issues.
                    No signature

Comment

Next tag...your bike in front of a fruit/vegetable stand/market.
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                        The Pink Elephant was a jest, I think it is kinda neat. I never thought of the connection, though. If no one can find a correctional facility we can downgrade to a police station.
                        I can get one, Fl. has quite a few. We had this tag reciently though, so I've used up my local photo op. If nobody gets it by 3:00 est. I'll get it. I can get a large animal, but it might not be pink. I am in the tourist capitol of the world. There is a Giant Pink Flamingo in my yard crap tag, does that count? lol
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          I can get one, Fl. has quite a few. We had this tag reciently though, so I've used up my local photo op. If nobody gets it by 3:00 est. I'll get it. I can get a large animal, but it might not be pink. I am in the tourist capitol of the world. There is a Giant Pink Flamingo in my yard crap tag, does that count? lol
                          Already done rick, but I'm sure you won't have a problem getting the next one.
                          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                            Already done rick, but I'm sure you won't have a problem getting the next one.
                            I see, its a real pain doing this from my phone. I'll have the fruit stand in the morning. There is one near where i go for breakfast on my sunday morning ride. Thank for getting the jail tag. Trevor. I want to save the Orlando jail for a future tag.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Fruit Stand???? You have GOT to be kidding? Snowing here.
                              No one is at anything remotely resembling a Fruit Stand around here.
                              They are talking about closing the Interstate Highway again. LOL!
                              Go and get that Tag snowbirds.

Eric

Comment

One fruit stand coming up. Not as nice as yours Trevor, but it might have age. Plus this one has live bait and fishing tackle.

Next tag is playground, since spring is around the corner for the rest of the lower 48, you should be able to find one with some kids on it.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X