Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I posted the jail tag a few days ago I already had it from a previous riding game I play a couple of months ago but I didn't use it. I went out to the jail again and took the pic again. Just saying. I'm happy either way.
    No signature

Comment

I would have to ride through snow and over the pass for over 250 miles to get the shot with vineyards in it.

Eric

Comment

Well I will check before I leave work tomorrow and if it is still the tag I will go take the. Same picture maybe facing the bike the other way and sunshine

Comment

I will operate on the assumption that you will take another pic, so I accept it as a valid (temp) tag.
          Of course, there is a vineyard near me if I can find its entrance, so I have a vested interest. Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
            I will operate on the assumption that you will take another pic, so I accept it as a valid (temp) tag.
            Of course, there is a vineyard near me if I can find its entrance, so I have a vested interest. Hehe.
            Will you be riding a Suzuki on a Suzuki site to get the tag?

Eric

Comment

As I understand and have played the game, only photos of same day tags are elegible. That said, the train depot after the political office, is the valid tag, going by origional rules. I do think by concensus there can be some eceptions to repete tags, like the caboose that was used a couple of tags ago. There should be a time frame like at least 6 months before it can be used again, and like it was here, it will need to be completely different. But if someone can post another such item within say an hour or two of the posted time, the second post gets preference. It sucks for someone to make the effort to get a tag to find out they were betten by someone that already use the tag before. Please post input on this.

Rick
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

As part of the collective, I will concede to the decision of the hive.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  As I understand and have played the game, only photos of same day tags are elegible. That said, the train depot after the political office, is the valid tag, going by origional rules. ....
                  The train depot posting (#2188) after political office/TrainDepot (#2185) was a picture from 2-3 days prior to the political office (#2185). We know that because we had seen the same picture (#2188) a couple days prior in an other posting. And the poster (NY) was reasonable enough to stated that it was days prior and asked if that was acceptable, so I answered. No, are suppose to find and ride to such a place after. Is a riding game, not a photo archive game.
                  I am farily non-confrontive, had he not asked I probably would not have said anything.

We do not really have a judge nor a moderator for this.
                  THe closest thing we have to a judge is the owner of the tag.
                  Tag remains: Old Train Depot.

(The situation of repeat tags is a different / seperate issue.)
                  Last edited by Redman; 03-21-2012, 07:59 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                  GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                    Will you be riding a Suzuki on a Suzuki site to get the tag?

Eric
                    Eric...since the start of this game ALL bikes are eligible...the idea is to ride...
                    Personally...I love to see everyone's alternate bikes...
                    Last edited by Baatfam; 03-21-2012, 08:03 AM.
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                      The train depot posting (#2188) after political office/TrainDepot (#2185) was a picture from 2-3 days prior to the political office (#2185). We know that because we had seen the same picture (#2188) a couple days prior in an other posting. And the poster (NY) was reasonable enough to stated that it was days prior and asked if that was acceptable, so I answered. No, are suppose to find and ride to such a place after. Is a riding game, not a photo archive game.
                      I am farily non-confrontive, had he not asked I probably would not have said anything.

We do not really have a judge nor a moderator for this.
                      THe closest thing we have to a judge is the owner of the tag.
                      Tag remains: Old Train Depot.

(The situation of repeat tags is a different / seperate issue.)
                      I was agreeing with you. Your's is the valid tag. The train depot is still the tag until it is matched. What I'm trying to clarify is how long it must be between using a tag multiple times. Repete tags are bound to occure, my concern is about being able to grab a tag because it is convient and has been used so reciently that it sticks out without searching. I would suggest that anyone interested in playing search back a little to see what tags have been used reciently. Also like a recient tag for a gambling est., I decided not to use a dog track near me, since I used it as a race track tag about a month before. I do suggest that if someone has to use a repeat tag, that they state that it is a repeat tag and that someone else can get the tag within a couple of hours they will have the right to name the next tag.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Wow didn't want to start no problems just wanted to keep the game moving.that's why I asked if it was acceptable and the prior tagger said no and I am fine with that . Let redmans tag of the depot standd and move on. Its just a game let's have fun. Be well, ride safe,

Comment

You have not started anything redneck. You still stand an equal chance of posting a new pic of the vinyard. As of this moment the train depot is the valid tag, let's play!

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                            You have not started anything redneck. You still stand an equal chance of posting a new pic of the vinyard. As of this moment the train depot is the valid tag, let's play!
                            I'm totally in agreememt, this is just for fun and to develope friendships between members that can also give an excuse if needed, to hop on and take a ride. Surprisingly my wife often suggests future tags, while we are out riding. So play on and somebody better get this tag early or I'm going to get it again. Oh yeah, we have vineyards here in FLA., so don't think i can't get that one also.
                            Last edited by gsrick; 03-21-2012, 11:07 AM.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                              I'm totally in agreememt, this is just for fun and to develope friendships between members that can also give an excuse if needed, to hop on and take a ride. Surprisingly my wife often suggests future tags, while we are out riding. So play on and somebody better get this tag early or I'm going to get it again. Oh yeah, we have vineyards here in FLA., so don't think i can't get that one also.
                              Our Australian mates also have vineyards.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                                Our Australian mates also have vineyards.

Eric
                                Well, that just means I'll have to ride faster.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X