Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, tag was accepted....new tag Victorian House. Nice!

Comment

Well shame on me if I can't get this one! So I guess that means any house where I live?
      Last edited by trevor; 03-28-2012, 12:45 AM.
      No signature

Comment

Did you guys see the ghost in the window? Brrrrrrrr.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Well shame on me if I can't get this one! So I guess that means any house where I live?
          So why haven't you gotten it already?

Originally posted by loud et View Post
          Yes, tag was accepted....new tag Victorian House. Nice!
          Thanks, I'm glad I didn't have to demonstrate the awsome power of refried bean enduced, methane gas.

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          Did you guys see the ghost in the window? Brrrrrrrr.
          One of the benefits of having Faith, because I actually live in one of Al Capone's many houses.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Hey, this an easy one. I'm off work in an 30 mins. I need a tag, real bad man. Come on somebody hook me up. Gas station, post office, fire hydrant, bus stop, three legged dog, anything. I got the need for speed, so give me a target to shoot for.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

No victorian houses around you Rick?

I'm off work in an hour. If Rick hasn't got a tag yet, I'm going to hit this one. Provided the incoming thunderstorms hold off a little.

Edit: Oops, I didn't realize it was Rick that posted the last one. Well then, I'll post it and a new tag as soon as I can. And maybe this time I will remember to change my camera settings first.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                No victorian houses around you Rick?

I'm off work in an hour. If Rick hasn't got a tag yet, I'm going to hit this one. Provided the incoming thunderstorms hold off a little.

Edit: Oops, I didn't realize it was Rick that posted the last one. Well then, I'll post it and a new tag as soon as I can. And maybe this time I will remember to change my camera settings first.
                I'll name my first born son after you. He might not appreciate it, since hes been using his current name for 28 years now. But its a price I'm willing to pay.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Well, if Monty doesn't beat me to it, I might pull this one off. I'll have to see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    Here it is the source of natural gas around these parts.
                    Rick, When you go to TacoBell, you take the bike that does not have the furry seat cover?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Waited to post till I got home.

Fun fact. Built in 1898. The tower is said to be haunted from the builder who died of lung disease in there.
                      I also rented a room for a couple months there.

New tag. A 'modern' style house or building. Modern artsy fartsy.
                      This is attached to an enviromentally protected marsh or something.

And now, not on my phone, that tag looks crappy. Best shot I could get of the building. I'll try sneaking onto their driveway another day and take a picture. Its pretty cool though. And it started pouring not 1 minute later.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                        Rick, When you go to TacoBell, you take the bike that does not have the furry seat cover?

He doesn't want to singe the cover.

Btw, what cover is that? Is it gel or anything? My seat is uncomfortable as crap.

Comment

One of the benefits of having Faith, because I actually live in one of Al Capone's many houses.
                          Ah, so your one of those rich guys { can't see Capone roughing it } Good thing its not me, I'd be ripping up the floor boards looking for treasure.
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                            Well, if Monty doesn't beat me to it, I might pull this one off. I'll have to see what I can do.
                            Alright Dan I'm pulling for you, my sons name is Aidan so when I change his name it wont be such a shock.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Alright Dan I'm pulling for you, my sons name is Tim so when I change his name it wont be such a shock.
                              Fixed...
                              My tag was at the bottom of 235.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

Doing a little work on the Bag Lady, so I took Suzy out to stretch her legs. Suzies my first two wheeled love and she treats me nice. No Monkey Butt.
                                Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Ah, so your one of those rich guys { can't see Capone roughing it } Good thing its not me, I'd be ripping up the floor boards looking for treasure.
                                I wish, its a money pit. Cant wait for the market to rebound, so it can be sold. Its not actually mine per say. Future inharentance, a 5,500 sqr foot PITA. I'll port some photos one day, when its up for sale.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X