Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I can wake up a little early, I can grab one on my way to work. I was planning on using the water slides as a tag too. I love when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
      If I can wake up a little early, I can grab one on my way to work. I was planning on using the water slides as a tag too. I love when that happens.
      Go for it, I'd rather avoid the tourist areas. They're either snow blind White(first day), Lobster red(last day), or the dreaded two week snake skinners(peelers). And the area is full of the worst drivers from all around the world, without a clue to where they are going. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        Loved the photo of your city, but this creeps me out. At least thier pants are up.
        We're Canadians, what can I say ?
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          We're Canadians, what can I say ?
          Would that be a comment on the epidermis or driving skills?
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Water slides

New tag: A crane. Preferrably a larger one(Doesn't have to be this big. )

I had it lined up for a great shot, then it swung around.

And a better picture, but from a week or two ago when I tried to make it a tag before.

Comment

Aha....You live in Spokane. I thought that weather looked familiar.
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Haha, yup. Tail end of our gray days. I'm sure you guys get a lot of the same weather we do.

Comment

Water slides

New tag: A crane. Preferrably a larger one(Doesn't have to be this big. )

I had it lined up for a great shot, then it swung around.

And a better picture, but from a week or two ago when I tried to make it a tag before.
                  You beat me to it! My clutch cable broke on the way home. Guess I'm out of luck, I'm replacing the clutch cable, but I don't know off the top of my head where a crane is working.

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                    You beat me to it! My clutch cable broke on the way home. Guess I'm out of luck, I'm replacing the clutch cable, but I don't know off the top of my head where a crane is working.
                    Dang, were you able to make it back?

I've been contemplating putting a trailer hitch on the cage so next time my bike breaks down, I can rent or borrow a trailer and haul it back. I'm tired of working on my bike in the middle of a crummy neighborhood.

Comment

Riding with no clutch is really no big deal. Maintain a little extra following distance (12-14 seconds),be extra careful at intersections, if you have to stop, shift to neutral, stop, shut the bike off, shift into 1st, start it in gear and go. No big deal. I had an extra clutch cable on my parts 850, just finished installing it. Shifting without a clutch is real easy, match road speed and rpm up and down, I do it all the time. I use the clutch so little I was surprised the cable broke. I guess if I was always using it, it would've broken sooner.

Comment

I picked up a throttle lock. Fits like ****. :/ I need to just tinker with it and get it in the right spot

Comment

Ok I got home from work then had to ride back into town to get this pic and I knew it was gonna rain but I thought if I get in and back quick I won't get caught. Wrong! All for a game. So here is the crane.

Next your bike in front of a nice old Pub!
                          No signature

Comment

Can I go get my own tag? Kinda like playing catch with yourself though. Come on guys up and at em. Wakey, wakey time for eggs and bakey no more pullin snakey!
                            No signature

Comment

I'm out for today, feeling sick. Plus its pouring out.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                                Can I go get my own tag? Kinda like playing catch with yourself though. Come on guys up and at em. Wakey, wakey time for eggs and bakey no more pullin snakey!
                                I'm going to take a break from my computer and doing my taxes by noon (couple of hours) and I'll just have to ride out and get that tag.

I'm out for today, feeling sick. Plus its pouring out.
                                I thought it always rained in Washington State. Not a normal day if it didn't. When I rode my bicycle down the coast from Victoria B.C., I had two days of no rain on the Olympic Peninsula, the rain started on the 3rd day (every day after that I had at least 3 hours of rain, ride out of one squall, into another one or two until I got to southern Oregon). The locals in a little cafe I stopped in said, "Thank God, the drought has broken" . It had been 4 days without rain...... That's a drought?

Comment

Working...
                                X