Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is supposed to be 62 today, 67 for Easter Sunday and 62 on Monday.
    Then, back to chance of snow for the rest of the week. Wonderful.

Edit:

Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind between 5 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. South wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Wednesday: A chance of rain showers. Snow level 5600 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.

Wednesday Night: A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Snow level 5100 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.

Thursday: A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.

Thursday Night: A chance of rain showers. Snow level 5800 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Friday: A chance of rain and snow. Snow level 5200 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

We are at 5,000 feet.

Eric
    Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
      I lied.

Sharp corner under the bridge too. Very odd and kinda scary to take since it is a bumpy road.

New tag:

Metal factory.
      This used to be an aluminum factory. After about 3 years of strikes, they shut down. They recently took down all of the electrical on the outside there to sell to pay fees.
      I could get this one but it will not be till afternoon. Gotta get the groceries first. Will be to big of a load for the bike.

Comment

Nice tag. I won't be tag hunting until Monday either. It's currently misting here, 58-61 deg. and sunny forecast for Easter Sunday, it'll be a wonderful day! Taking a break from the honey-do diversion, I've been working on a bad oil leak on my truck, rather be doing the honey-do list.
        And please everyone, no political posts in this thread.

Comment

OK....I Metals Foundry...no longer in business, but it's still a metal foundry.

Next tag: A minor league ball park...
          This is the home of the Kane County Cougars...

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Crud. I'm working today or I'd go downtown and get the Indians stadium. Sigh.

Comment

Nice tag. The wife and I just got back from a long ride. We also had a family of 3 stick their thumbs out for a ride from us. We were already riding 2 up. I'm not sure what they expected..

I wouldn't call posting a news article about a shut down factory a 'political post'..

Comment

Nat Bailey Stadium, home of the Vancouver Canadians, farm team of the Blue Jays. New tag in next post.
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

The new tag is. The oldest building in your city, town, or if you live out of town, the closest to you. This is the Hastings Mill store, surviver of the fire of 1866 which burned the city of Vancouver. Built in 1865.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    The new tag is.
                    Nice tags / photos sir. I like the way you play .

Nice Bike too....
                    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

That is a very good tag, wish I was ready to play. A few more days I hope.
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                        I wouldn't call posting a news article about a shut down factory a 'political post'..
                        I wouldn't either, it's just the following posts could go down that track, so I was just sayin'........

Great new tags by the way.....

Comment

Well, lots of old places out here....1824 Hickox House one of the oldest preserved homes in our area
                          New tag...your county/area Fairgrounds. This is the Great Geauga County Fair...Ohios oldest continuous county fair, since 1823.

Now hurry and get it...I wanna got back out and get another one today!

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post

Photo shop that rock to say "The GS Resources" and submit that as BOM. Another nice Bike/Photo/Tag !!
                            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                              Photo shop that rock to say "The GS Resources" and submit that as BOM.
                              Excellent idea!
                              I was just going to say that his bike is the nicest 550L that I have ever seen!
                              (And I don't even like the L models/parts bikes)

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                                Photo shop that rock to say "The GS Resources" and submit that as BOM. Another nice Bike/Photo/Tag !!
                                That would be pretty funny, the photoshop thing....and thank you for the compliment. I can take no credit tho....I just bought it 2 days ago......for $500 bucks. Yep, I got lucky for once in my life. Make no mistake, up close it needs lots of cosmetic attention...I hope to keep it all original and improve its appearence over time.

Comment

Working...
                                X