This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loud et View Post
    That would be pretty funny, the photoshop thing....and thank you for the compliment. I can take no credit tho....I just bought it 2 days ago......for $500 bucks. Yep, I got lucky for once in my life. Make no mistake, up close it needs lots of cosmetic attention...I hope to keep it all original and improve its appearence over time.
    My wife and I were just talking about your bike and she asked me if I have bike envy. Even if I didn't before, knowing you just got it for 500, I am extremely envy now! Nice bike and nice find.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      Excellent idea!
      I was just going to say that his bike is the nicest 550L that I have ever seen!
      (And I don't even like the L models/parts bikes)

Eric
      Yes, I agree too , For me, a gs is all about the long and low race look to them mainly E models, a great muscle bike with a tough stance. But this L is captivating for some reason. lol Its very small and so much fun to ride so far.

Comment

And I don't know why Ls are hated on around here. I think they look great.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
          And I don't know why Ls are hated on around here. I think they look great.
          I think it remind some of H-Ds too much. I think its a nice bike, love those old Dunlop Qualifiers, its what I was going to put on my 78 1000, but no one had them in stock at the time. I can be a bit impatient at times. I'm still out till tomorrow. Good luck guys and happy Easter. I'm trying to sell my 750 projects. Got a couple of bites, but haven't reeled one in yet.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Ok tag of a Old Fair. This is the Saanich Fairgrounds about 5mi from my house. Dates back to 1868!

Next tag your bike in front of a car recycle yard or salvage.
            No signature

Comment

Here is the local Auto Recycling/Scrap vehicle joint. Small town place.

New tag- Cannon, tank , jeep or other military vehicle like you often see in front of town halls, historical sites, town squares, etc.....preferably historical , but modern equipment /vehicle/weapons accepted

Comment

I'm back, I couldn't stay away any longer.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Not the greatest potos, it seems my phone doesn't like night photos, so much. I'll have to experiment with the settings. Next tag Car wash, self like this one or automated. I don't care lets get one more tag and break the record.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Rick , for a split second I thought you were at the car wash in my town...uncanny resemblance no doubt. Not my best pic by a long shot either.

New tag....and I got it in a rush considering there is not much around my tiny (no traffic light, not even 1) town. Here is an easy one to keep it goin.
                    DO NOT ENTER sign

Comment

Here's the tag. New one in following post
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

The new tag is a narrow building. Or even a building facade. This one was built in 1913, and was recognized by Ripley as the world's narrowest building. Jack toy built it on a bet, after the city expropriated his land for the street. He compensated by building bay windows, and building a bath house under the sidewalk. The squares you see on the sidewalk are glass panels over the bath house.
                        Last edited by bccap; 04-09-2012, 06:19 PM.
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Corner building. Those are cool. I don't know if there are any in Brainerd, I know there aren't any like that going north until maybe Bemidji to the northwest. Nice tag.

Comment

If nobody gets this soon, I'm riding to home depot to take a picture of one of their fake sheds.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                              If nobody gets this soon, I'm riding to home depot to take a picture of one of their fake sheds.
                              Well we have had 80's here in Ohio already....snow/rain mix today.I am out.....not to mention the skinny building this has me stuck so far....cant quite find that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                                Well we have had 80's here in Ohio already....snow/rain mix today.I am out.....not to mention the skinny building this has me stuck so far....cant quite find that yet.
                                Good! My sister lives in Cleveland and was bragging about how nice it was a week or two ago when it had been pouring nonstop.

Comment

Working...
                                X