This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loud et View Post
    Well we have had 80's here in Ohio already....snow/rain mix today.I am out.....not to mention the skinny building this has me stuck so far....cant quite find that yet.
    C'mon, and I've never even been to Cleveland.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Sorry guys, been busy trying to sell the 750s, plus I don't know of any skinny buildings around central FL. We came in to popularity late in the 19th century and we still have alot of space. So I guess I'm out, till the next tag, sorry. I did sell the '78 cafe with the '77 stockers engine for $500 and I'll be making a mold of the tail piece. So,.............
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Maybe tomorrow. Didn't have time today or tonight.

Comment

Great weather here in Victoria. Went out with a couple of Kawa buddies. The owner of the GPZ recently moved here from Halifax and this was his first ride of the year. 14 degrees and partly sunny.

3 squares out for a ride...

No signature

Comment

Beautiful collection of bikes there for sure.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
              Good! My sister lives in Cleveland and was bragging about how nice it was a week or two ago when it had been pouring nonstop.
              I should clarify.....I am not actually in Cleveland....I live 45 mins. outside the city....IN AMISH COUNTRY ! OH yeah. This tag will be on my mind tomorrow might be able to get it after work.
              My next tag should be "An Amish girl on your motorcycle"! I could hold on to the "title belt" for a while with that one! ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                I should clarify.....I am not actually in Cleveland....I live 45 mins. outside the city....IN AMISH COUNTRY ! OH yeah. This tag will be on my mind tomorrow might be able to get it after work.
                My next tag should be "An Amish girl on your motorcycle"! I could hold on to the "title belt" for a while with that one! ha ha
                Yeah for a whole 48 hours. Somebody PLEASE get the tag. I take off for the holiday and now a tag imposed holiday, come on already. I'm Jonesing here. If you get hat Amish girl tag, she better be of the eye pleasing kind, so we have something to look at for 48 hours. I might be able to find a spring breaker Amish girl in Daytona Beach, or at least that will be my story.
                Last edited by gsrick; 04-10-2012, 11:27 PM. Reason: New keyboard likes to leave out letters.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  Yeah for a whole 48 hours. Somebody PLEASE get the tag. I take off for the holiday and now a tag imposed holiday, come on already. I'm Jonesing here. If you get hat Amish girl tag, she better be of the eye pleaseing kind, so we have something to look at for 48 hours. I might be able to find a spring breaker Amish girl in Daytona Beach, or at least that will be my story.
                  Works for me!
                  Amish spring break girl in skimpy bikini.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                    Works for me!
                    Amish spring break girl in skimpy bikini.

Eric
                    Don't tell the wife. I'll be going to look at a bike.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

****Just to keep everybody on track, the tag is still a narrow building. see post# 2576.****

The amish girl on a bike thing was a joke...(I think you all got that)However,I do chat with this amish chick who works at a local store I frequent..... I will have to ask her about the "amish are against having their picture taken" thing that is always said to be true. Just out of curiosity.....

Comment

Does a portable outhouse or a single-wide mobile home count?
                        That's about all that I could find around here and I believe that they are, basically, one in the same.

Eric

Comment

I'm kinda thinking since we are nearing the 48 hour mark, that we are flexible and get creative. If its not done around 1, I'm getting it.

Comment

I'm kinda thinking since we are nearing the 48 hour mark, that we are flexible and get creative. If its not done around 1, I'm getting it.
                            Home Depot, here he comes. I hope you wrap this one up Monty , one way or another.

Comment

How about 418 West 1st Ave ?
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

See I wouldn't have called that narrow. It looks like its a couple car lengths. But I guess narrow is a very loose term.

Comment

Working...
                                X