Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw it referred to as a narrow building, but no pic. However the legion building is narrow, as well as one at Riverside and Monroe. I used an extreme example, just to show an oddity. The tag is for a narrow building, not anything extreme.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
      See I wouldn't have called that narrow. It looks like its a couple car lengths. But I guess narrow is a very loose term.
      Sorry Monty, I meant Gevalia Coffee . Must have had the addy wrong. But its a narrow building.
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Still after some narrow building?
        It was already snowing once this morning here.

Eric

Comment

It will be shortly. But I'm going to go on a longer ride so it might be a bit.

Comment

Damn you narrow building ! (shaking fists at the sky)

Comment

Narrow building: Yes it is a permanent building. It has a foundation and it has been there for 15 years at least.

New tag:
              A carnival(Or a carnival type ride that is still used)

Literally popped up overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                Narrow building: Yes it is a permanent building. It has a foundation and it has been there for 15 years at least.
                Thats a stretch for a narrow building. Its a recycling bin in the middle of a parking lot! I don't know if a trash can qualifies. I can get the carnival ride tag, fairly easy though and if that trash bin is a narrow building then I can get one that size that acctually holds a person in it. BCCAP it your call I'll be back in an hour and see what the call is.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Sorry guys. I had no intention of causing such a head ache. So lets move on. The tag is accepted. To me the game is about exploring where I live, and seeing a little bit of where everybody else lives. I neglected to remember it is also a competition, and that everybody, myself included, enjoys a faster pace. I will be sure to make my future tags more user friendly.
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    Thats a stretch for a narrow building. Its a recycling bin in the middle of a parking lot! I don't know if a trash can qualifies. I can get the carnival ride tag, fairly easy though and if that trash bin is a narrow building then I can get one that size that acctually holds a person in it. BCCAP it your call I'll be back in an hour and see what the call is.

Running water, power, foundation, heating and ac.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      Sorry guys. I had no intention of causing such a head ache. So lets move on. The tag is accepted.
                      To me the game is about exploring where I live, and seeing a little bit of where everybody else lives.
                      I neglected to remember it is also a competition, and that everybody, myself included, enjoys a faster pace.
                      I will be sure to make my future tags more user friendly.
                      No biggy, its just that now we have some of the fair weather rider's coming out of hibernation.
                      So more people want to play.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        Sorry guys. I had no intention of causing such a head ache. So lets move on. The tag is accepted. To me the game is about exploring where I live, and seeing a little bit of where everybody else lives. I neglected to remember it is also a competition, and that everybody, myself included, enjoys a faster pace. I will be sure to make my future tags more user friendly.
                        Yeah, no problem here....I just had crap weather lately. I could have got somethin eventually.....the game goes on!
                        BTW, thats a cool pic of the DO NOT ENTER..under a Bridge? looks like a wal mart tire center in the background. You all have wal mart up there ?

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                          Yeah, no problem here....I just had crap weather lately. I could have got somethin eventually.....the game goes on!
                          BTW, thats a cool pic of the DO NOT ENTER..under a Bridge? looks like a wal mart tire center in the background. You all have wal mart up there ?
                          Close, Costco. But we do have Wal Mart as well. Though I've never been in one.
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Hey. bccap don't sweat it, I was just ragging Monty. I did go and get a narrow building, but it will also serve as the next tag. Heres the first, a carnival ride. They had better, but its only open on the weekend, so this is the only one near the road.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

next tag my narrow building, I didn't have any tall ones, thats why I bowed out. This is also a drive in dinner.

You can't see all the drive up spots, I didn't know I was going to use it as the drive in diner. I was is a hurry to by a 1980 850 G for $200. Pictures to come later. GO get that tag, while I go and get the G.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                                I didn't know I was going to use it as the drive in diner. I was is a hurry to by a 1980 850 G for $200. Pictures to come later. GO get that tag, while I go and get the G.
                                ADDICT!
                                Barely sold a 750 and look what you have gone and done now!

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X