Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 hours left, is anybody out there? Times a ticking, I can't believe no one has gotten this tag. Is everybody fasting out there? Go get something to eat already. They'll serve you on your bike.Its spring time, everybody is suppose to be riding and getting tags.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

The only drive in style around here, is White Spot, and all the old funky ones are gone.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

****. I tried to post it at 1:30 but my phone is unstable right now(I like to fix things till they break. ) and it crashed as I was submitting it.

New tag: Bus depot

Now I have to return to home depot for my 15th purchase of the day. All bolts to mount my stupid ****ing horn. *sigh*

Comment

I might be able to get this one early. There is a school bus depot close by and a good tag not to far away from there. My only shot is before church. So much for sleeping in a little.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Bus tag in the bag. Retired and active busses.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Next tag is a local sports complex/ fields. Ameture only, no pro stadiums.

Go get it.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Is minor league considered pro?

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                  Is minor league considered pro?
                  Thats a relative question and were not related. Oh, that was sad. Little league, softball, youth soccer fields. Places like that.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ok here is the little league park where I coached my son's baseball game just this morning. The opening ceremonies were today, started off with a pancake breakfast.Sorry about the quality I noticed after I had some gunk on the lens.

Next tag keeping with out door activity... Lawn bowling!
                    No signature

Comment

Lawn bowling????
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by trevor;1626083
                        Next tag keeping with out door activity... Lawn bowling!:)
                        [IMG
                        http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t513/trevorf1/CentralSaanich-20120414-009931.jpg?t=1334449574[/IMG]
                        Lawn Bowling???
                        Yup, EVERYONE has one of those nearby.
                        Why not a picture with a one-eyed toothless whore? Plenty of those around.

Eric

Comment

You know we dont speak British Columbian ! What is lawn bowling? .....in ENGLISH !!! lol Seriously, what would be the American equivalent to this "lawn bowling" be ? I am not sure we have that here. Or am I just not cultured enough? We have lots of hillbillies in the US and they probably have thier own ideas as to what that is ie: "trying to kick the dog into a pile of beer cans" or some other wild antic. lol
                          I am lost.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                            Lawn Bowling???
                            Yup, EVERYONE has one of those nearby.
                            Why not a picture with a one-eyed toothless whore? Plenty of those around.

Eric
                            Actually, a girl dressed as a great white shark had a photo shoot on my 750, a couple of weeks ago. Lucky for you guys I didn't have my camera with me.
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                              You know we dont speak British Columbian ! What is lawn bowling? .....in ENGLISH !!! lol Seriously, what would be the American equivalent to this "lawn bowling" be ? I am not sure we have that here. Or am I just not cultured enough? We have lots of hillbillies in the US and they probably have thier own ideas as to what that is ie: "trying to kick the dog into a pile of beer cans" or some other wild antic. lol
                              I am lost.
                              What....? You don't have an Italian neighborhood ? Go down to their local park, and I'll bet you there's a bunch of old men rolling balls across the grass
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                What....? You don't have an Italian neighborhood ? Go down to their local park, and I'll bet you there's a bunch of old men rolling balls across the grass
                                You mean Bocce Ball???
                                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                                X