Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never saw the movie staring George Hamilton? I've got the tag. Now I have to get home to port it. Next tag hint to hold you guys over and so you have time to figure out where to go. It has 18 holes and kids love it.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Actually now that you mention it, I did. But it was so long ago, I don't really remember anything.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        You never saw the movie staring George Hamilton? I've got the tag. Now I have to get home to port it. Next tag hint to hold you guys over and so you have time to figure out where to go. It has 18 holes and kids love it.
        It's got to be a disc golf course! unfortunately the only one i know of just got ripped up to build an office building

Comment

Wrong Kemosabe, but very good idea for a future tag. We have a few frisbee golf cources around.First things first One Bocce Ball court.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Next tag should not be to hard, the ever popular first date place, kiddie favorite, and a must do on any Florida vacation, Putt Putt Golf. Ours has an added attraction you don't find a most Mini Gs, GATORS.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I look forward to a possible late afternoon joining of the game, havin a great weekend with my son....when I take him home I will be on the tag hunt! Putt putt will be easy, sure it will be gotten soon.

Comment

Ok here is the put,put..

next your bike in front of a waterfall and if natural one is too hard I will except a man made one..
                No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  Ok here is the put,put..

next your bike in front of a waterfall and if natural one is too hard I will except a man made one..
                  Uh oh, the only water falls around me are in hotels and I don't think they'll let me near them on my bike. Edit; Just realised there is a water fall near by, but I can't use it. It's in my putt putt tag. Maybe I'll hit some of the upscale neighborhoods that don't have gates and see if I can find a pool side waterfall.
                  Last edited by gsrick; 04-16-2012, 10:41 AM. Reason: realized new info
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Hey Rick, how about a substitution? A really big wave with bikini clad surfer chicks? We know Florida doesn't have waterfalls......

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                      Hey Rick, how about a substitution? A really big wave with bikini clad surfer chicks? We know Florida doesn't have waterfalls......
                      We don't have really big or just big waves either and the surfer chicks wear guys shorts now. If you want big waves in Fl., you go to a water park or surf during a hurricane. Now the hot chicks in bikinis, thats a year round thing, but then so are the ugly fat ones that are with them.
                      Last edited by gsrick; 04-16-2012, 01:50 PM.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

We don't have really big or just big waves either. If you want big waves in Fl., you go to a water park or surf during a hurricane. Now the hot chicks in bikinis, thats a year round thing, but then so are the ugly fat ones that are with them.
                        Yuk!!!

But, on the other hand...

Comment

I'm trying to think of a waterfall I can take a picture of. I only know of a couple and they aren't in places I can legally take my bike, or park it.

Comment

I can't play today either, otherwise I think I could find a small waterfall. We got 5" of wet icy snow last night. I'm knda bummed out with the spring snowstorm......

Comment

Uh oh, the only water falls around me are in hotels and I don't think they'll let me near them on my bike. Edit; Just realised there is a water fall near by, but I can't use it. It's in my putt putt tag. Maybe I'll hit some of the upscale neighborhoods that don't have gates and see if I can find a pool side waterfall.
                              Upscale neighborhoods? Checking out pools? Are you sure that's such a good idea?
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Hmm, perhaps tonight. Its been pouring all day.

And my center stand just broke. Grr. Its been getting more difficult and last night I saw the reason it has been difficult is because the foot thing to get it up was bending. I tried to just put it up and it snapped clean off. There was a small crappy weld on it that looks like the PO tried to fix.

Any of you guys have an extra center stand laying around?

Comment

Working...
                                X