This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got tag, I think.

Well the group shall decide if my waterfall pics are good enough. The one is an ALWAYS flowing 4 foot waterfall for a boyscout camp lake.....its friggin drained! So the guardrail pic with the dry waterfall is one poor tag and the other one is GREAT water fall in Chagrin Falls , Ohio, however without going up on the sidewalk in a busy tourist town, the pic I snapped from a side street through a wooden handrail is crappy too.
    Tag accepted?

Last edited by Guest; 04-16-2012, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
      I see a bike and I see a waterfall...how can you even question your completed tag?

What's the next one?
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

New tag... Wind turbine for electricity

More and more popular these days and popping up all over , both big and small are electric producing windmills! Get it!

Comment

Up next, underneath I height limit thingy!

Comment

I've been pulling the engine out of the 750, so I've missed a few tags. Good tag, I don't think I've seen that one yet. Finished with the cafe deal, now I can play again. If a west coaster doesn't get it first.
            GSRick
            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
              If a west coaster doesn't get it first.
              I just beat dark as you can see. All I could think about since I saw the windmill tag was riding over to this spot The sunset in the background was awesome, just couldnt get a good pic of all 3

Comment

Originally posted by Flying W Man View Post
                I just beat dark as you can see. All I could think about since I saw the windmill tag was riding over to this spot The sunset in the background was awesome, just couldnt get a good pic of all 3
                Let me say welcome to GSR and thanks for joining the game. This is a fun game just try to remember not to make a tag that is to dificult, so our pace moves along fast enough to keep the attention of our ADD players. lol
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

This is a fun game just try to remember not to make a tag that is to dificult, so our pace moves along fast enough to keep the attention of our ADD players. lol
                  Haha ohh come on I'm sure atleast a few people are gonna drive under one of these to park at work tomorrow

Comment

Let me say welcome to GSR and thanks for joining the game. This is a fun game just try to remember not to make a tag that is to dificult, so our pace moves along fast enough to keep the attention of our ADD players. lol
                    Haha.. I resemble that remark! I am hoping for nice weather to ride my bike for work tomorrow and get the tag. So there GSRICK!!
                    No signature

Comment

Even though all I have to do, is drive to the top of my underground. I will be in mourning.The Canucks are on their deathbed. I will...... I will..............
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        Even though all I have to do, is drive to the top of my underground. I will be in mourning.The Canucks are on their deathbed. I will...... I will..............
                        Ahh... never say never Garth! Maybe they will be the 5th team in plyoff history to come back from a 3-0 deficit. Mind you I am a Leafs fan a forever optimist.
                        No signature

Comment

They have those low clearance signs at every drive-though burger joint.
                          Should be an easy one to get.

Eric

Comment

I may get this on the way home. I haven't decided if I am riding home or going out for a longer ride. :/ My hands and arms have been killing me for the past week and this morning I could barely stretch my thumb over to start it. I think I may be looking for a newer bike that will be kinder on my joints, so I don't have to stop riding before I hit 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                              I may get this on the way home. I haven't decided if I am riding home or going out for a longer ride. :/ My hands and arms have been killing me for the past week and this morning I could barely stretch my thumb over to start it. I think I may be looking for a newer bike that will be kinder on my joints, so I don't have to stop riding before I hit 30.
                              What the heck are you riding, an L with stock handlebars?

Nobody really rides those things.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying W Man View Post
                                Haha ohh come on I'm sure atleast a few people are gonna drive under one of these to park at work tomorrow
                                I wasn't implying this is a hard tag.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X