Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My preconceptions of Florida are totally blown !!
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
      GS rick...... double tag....Gander is a log place too! ha ha Is there a bonus for that? bragging rights I suppose.
      I felt the need to make up for the faux log house. I was going to use an odd shaped(unconventional) house for the next tag.

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      My preconceptions of Florida are totally blown !!
      HUH!
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        I felt the need to make up for the faux log house. I was going to use an odd shaped(unconventional) house for the next tag.Thats funny cause instead of the log cabin thing I was gonna use a strange unconventional type of building....its a dooosie! I will save that one!

HUH!
        And yeah, HUH? I didnt get that either.

Comment

Of course, Rick beat me to it. Have to try again tomorrow.......I had a good next tag too.

Comment

I felt the need to make up for the faux log house. I was going to use an odd shaped(unconventional) house for the next tag.

HUH!
            Whatta ya mean huh. You got a rain forest hidden somewhere ? I kinda visualized palm trees.
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
              Of course, Rick beat me to it. Have to try again tomorrow.......I had a good next tag too.
              Use it when you get this tag. You've got to have a Gander, Bass Pro, or something where your at. The best thing about this game is seeing that next tag and storing it in the ole memory banks, for when your near it on another tag hunt.

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Whatta ya mean huh. You got a rain forest hidden somewhere ? I kinda visualized palm trees.
              Oh, we only put them where the Canadians and other tourists go. There plastic and made in China.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

GS rick...... double tag....Gander is a log place too! ha ha Is there a bonus for that? bragging rights I suppose.
                Actually there is, the the person that posted the previous tag has to give the new tag holder, one of his bikes. The choice is yours (Hint, 550s are to small and I just got an '80 850G project). I'll arrange delivery, no need to burden you with the trivial matters.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

OK, I even got a Gander Mtn.

The new tag from last night will be along shortly, I have to decide which one to use. They didn't turn out too well
                  and then PhotoBucket quit working, so you'll have to wait while I get another tag.
                  Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Good job Dan, I'll have to dodge rain clouds today for the next tag. Whatever that is?
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Actually there is, the the person that posted the previous tag has to give the new tag holder, one of his bikes. The choice is yours (Hint, 550s are to small and I just got an '80 850G project). I'll arrange delivery, no need to burden you with the trivial matters.
                      I am in a funny pickle with that 850...bike has been in my friends family since 1982, (father to brother to younger brother my friend) he gave it to me wanting me to love it and make her roll again....now I cant sell it, (or honor the "written in stone rules" and give it to you...(you sheister)I am stuck being "morally abligated" to own this bike. Sorry...the laws of family heirloom bikes do not allow it ha ha

Comment

Good job Dan, I'll have to dodge rain clouds today for the next tag. Whatever that is?
                        Okay, now your just messin with me. Log houses and rain ?
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

I gave that rain to him as gift, we've had quite a bit of it lately, I don't know who he stole the log structures from..... Next tag is coming soon.

Comment

I am in a funny pickle with that 850...bike has been in my friends family since 1982, (father to brother to younger brother my friend) he gave it to me wanting me to love it and make her roll again....now I cant sell it, (or honor the "written in stone rules" and give it to you...(you sheister)I am stuck being "morally abligated" to own this bike. Sorry...the laws of family heirloom bikes do not allow it ha ha
                            Sheister? Thats about the worst insult you could have called me, besides liberal. I hate lawyers.(not all, just most) Floridas Attorney General, Pam Bondi is a total hotty. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ures&FORM=IGRE The 1100 or the ACE will do, so don't concern yourself with breaking obligations. Like I said, I just got one anyway. Its so new, its not in my sig. yet. Now, your address is?
                            Last edited by gsrick; 04-19-2012, 05:03 PM.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

OK, since y'all are giving away bikes, I'll take oh, say, a 450-650cc dual sport, I'm not real particular, but one of those Kawasakis would work well. OK, enough of that, here's the next tag:

Your bike where you work. This is a summer "cabin" on North Long Lake on the Whitefish chain of Lakes. It's rumoured Tom Cruise has or had one here too. This one I was tuning the 7' Yamaha grand piano inside, belongs to a fortune 500 company builder/broker and the lady of the house (whose piano it is) is Melanie (the one that did the "Roller Skate" song; " I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key....").

Here's the piano inside the house.

Comment

Do GS's float ?
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X