Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll sit this one out. I work at a house, but it looks like any other house. I dought it would, but we are not allowed to photograph it, for security purposes. I take care of children with disabilities and it could compromise thier security.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I'll find another tag if need be, we'll see if anyone gets this one.

Comment

Hey I was just yanking your chain. Its a great tag. And a good story to go with it. Someone will get it.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
          I'll find another tag if need be, we'll see if anyone gets this one.
          Doesn't bother me, I've gotten a million of these tags. But that song, yeah I know it, it's stuck in my head now, is stupid corney. I think I'll have to listen to at minimum 3 hours of Floyd to clear that out.

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          Hey I was just yanking your chain. Its a great tag. And a good story to go with it. Someone will get it.
          Now for you, stick some pontoons on each side and get to it. Didn't you ever watch Junkyard Wars? First its fences, now its water. I'm begining to wonder.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'll get the tag tomorrow morning if nobody else does.

Saturday I'm 95% sure I'm picking up a clean ass 1986 Goldwing Aspencade gl1200. I'm so excited. 102k on it, but from the research I've done, these things regularly hit 200k with no issues. I think I'm getting it for a decent price too. 3k is the listing.

I just haven't figured out if I'm going to be leaving the GS family yet.
            Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

WooHooooo!!!!!!!!!! Dual Horns and over 50 working lights!!!
              Last edited by tkent02; 04-19-2012, 09:33 PM.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post

Saturday I'm 95% sure I'm picking up a clean ass 1986 Goldwing Aspencade gl1200. I'm so excited. 102k on it, but from the research I've done, these things regularly hit 200k with no issues. I think I'm getting it for a decent price too. 3k is the listing.

T minus 5 4 3 2 1 ...we have Aspencade! I had to check my local CL...wow,they fetch a pretty penny. This one is laid out to the MAX ! Crazy cool !http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcd/2920332426.html

Comment

the lady of the house (whose piano it is) is Melanie (the one that did the "Roller Skate" song; " I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key....").
                  I was just reading about her....
                  Folk singer Melanie, writer and singer of the 1971 pop novelty hit "Brand New Key," enjoyed our trip to St. Louis Park's Roller Garden -- for the most part.
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I've got more than one bike, you can too.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                      The wiring harness gets so hot he still thinks it has heated seats.

Comment

Here,Here, I second that. But hey, I'm an admitted addict.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'm a poor newlywed with bills, working part time and should be working to get a house and a second car.

But, it wouldn't be fair for me to have a bike and my wife not to.

Comment

I heard that going through the pre-flight check list can be a real bitch and gets old real quick. Just saying.

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                            Remember he was ragging your L also, now that I think of it he rags everbodies L. Tkent have you ever gotten a tag or do you just come by every now and then, to bust chops?

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                            T minus 5 4 3 2 1 ...we have Aspencade! I had to check my local CL...wow,they fetch a pretty penny. This one is laid out to the MAX ! Crazy cool !http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcd/2920332426.html
                            They weigh like a million pounds too, have AAA incase it falls over.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'm a poor newlywed with bills, working part time and should be working to get a house and a second car.

But, it wouldn't be fair for me to have a bike and my wife not to.
                              If your honey is blue and likes to wear white, Smurfette would be a match made in heaven. It is paid for right?
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                                If your honey is blue and likes to wear white, Smurfette would be a match made in heaven. It is paid for right?
                                Well my honey is white and the bike is blue. She wants me to paint it Hello Kitty themed. After I fix it up, since I'll have a second mode of transportation now, I'll settle on white with pink pinstripe lining or something.
                                That was another reason I want to get another bike, so I can fix her up and get my money out of her. I really want to figure out my transmission issue and to do that I'll need to split the case and while I do that, I might as well just do a total overhaul on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X