This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    Sheister? Thats about the worst insult you could have called me, besides liberal. I hate lawyers.(not all, just most) Floridas Attorney General, Pam Bondi is a total hotty. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ures&FORM=IGRE The 1100 or the ACE will do, so don't concern yourself with breaking obligations. Like I said, I just got one anyway. Its so new, its not in my sig. yet. Now, your address is?
    As usual. you Americans just can't resist it. Goodbye.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      As usual. you Americans just can't resist it. Goodbye.
      Can't resist what? Bikes, hot female lawyers..............
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

The current tag is our work place? Not interesting but here it is.....

Comment

Can't resist what? Bikes, hot female lawyers..............
          Anyone else reminded of that anorexic c*nt Ally Mcbeal?

Comment

New tag

Since it's spring, let's go with a bush or shrub with yellow blossoms. Not a flower plant, but a tree is acceptable and only yellow in color. If you're color blind ride with a friend and they'll help you pick one out.

Comment

Hey Lurch, that works. It looks imposing, almost like a gov't building where clandestine activities are rampant........

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                Since it's spring, let's go with a bush or shrub with yellow blossoms. Not a flower plant, but a tree is acceptable and only yellow in color. If you're color blind ride with a friend and they'll help you pick one out.
                Hmmmmmmmm, that must be why I see so many drivers zipping through the yellow lights at 20-30 mph over the speed limit. They're color blind, and think that light means go faster....

Comment

Remember he was ragging your L also, now that I think of it he rags everbodies L. Tkent have you ever gotten a tag or do you just come by every now and then, to bust chops?
                  Hey, c'mon now, Tom has a job to do, and that is a part of his job description. He'd just better never be the pilot on Jet Blue, or we might catch a news article about him.....

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                    Hmmmmmmmm, that must be why I see so many drivers zipping through the yellow lights at 20-30 mph over the speed limit. They're color blind, and think that light means go faster....
                    Here was my other pic I took on this morning's commute, but I figured it would be too tough to narrow the color to lavender (purple or pinkish?) for even the non-color blind riders.

Comment

Yellow, Lavender? Pick one!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

....the tag color is yellow.

Comment

This next tag is going to take a little thought....

Comment

Tom, why not take one of your L model bikes for the next tag?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                              Tom, why not take one of your L model bikes for the next tag?

Eric
                              Silly question, Eric. Because I'd have to pull it out of the bin and put it together first. And buy a bunch of parts back, too. And I don't think I could really ride an L far enough, I had to ride around a couple blocks to get that last pic.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                                Silly question, Eric. Because I'd have to pull it out of the bin and put it together first. And buy a bunch of parts back, too. And I don't think I could really ride an L far enough, I had to ride around a couple blocks to get that last pic.
                                Yeah, I thought that fence looked familiar. How many more turns did you have to make, or donuts in the road, to make the odometer turn over 1 mile?

Comment

Working...
                                X