This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
    Yeah, I thought that fence looked familiar. How many more turns did you have to make, or donuts in the road, to make the odometer turn over 1 mile?
    Had to go buy gas first before I could go look for a yellow shrubbery.
    Didn't want to push the beast home, even that far.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Hey, c'mon now, Tom has a job to do, and that is a part of his job description. He'd just better never be the pilot on Jet Blue, or we might catch a news article about him.....
      Yeah I know, but it's usually down south in the OT.
      Yeah, I thought that fence looked familiar. How many more turns did you have to make, or donuts in the road, to make the odometer turn over 1 mile?
      Your suppose to ride to the tag not push to the back yard. I want to see od photos to prove there is actually some riding going on. lol
      Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      Had to go buy gas first before I could go look for a yellow shrubbery.
      Didn't want to push the beast home, even that far.
      Tag? I'm off work in 75.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Some of you people are slacking with the new tag being posted within 45 minutes.

Comment

45mim. hell, its been 4hrs. Come on Tom weve been posting right away or within 2hrs. Next tag please.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'm busy thinking about the next tag.

Comment

What is there to think about, just get on your bike go for a ride and find something. It doesn't need to be this hard. You guys deal with it. I've got things to do that I cant do on my bike, besides it suppose to rain the whole weekend.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Most of us, afaik, keep an eye out always when riding. I have multiple ideas in different parts of town, depending where I get a tag at. Grab a tag and on your ride back home, get the new one. Makes things a lot easier, keeps the game going so people aren't waiting, and you are sometimes forced to be extra creative, which adds fun to the game as long as its not too creative.
                Think as you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  What is there to think about, just get on your bike go for a ride and find something. It doesn't need to be this hard. You guys deal with it. I've got things to do that I cant do on my bike, besides it suppose to rain the whole weekend.
                  If I didn't ride when it rained, I would never be out on my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                    Most of us, afaik, keep an eye out always when riding. I have multiple ideas in different parts of town, depending where I get a tag at. Grab a tag and on your ride back home, get the new one. Makes things a lot easier, keeps the game going so people aren't waiting, and you are sometimes forced to be extra creative, which adds fun to the game as long as its not too creative.
                    Think as you ride.
                    Yeah, I am not long timer in the game here but I just go out to get the currnet tag and keep my eyes open for a cool or eyecatching new thing that looks like a all around good tag.
                    Anyways I am not worried about it, its fun lookin at the pics and running around to find the tags. I have the time and weather....gonna try to get the next one!

Comment

Come on.
                      By now you could have pushed it over to the neighbor's house.

Eric

Comment

Patience, Glasshopper.............

Comment

Patience, Glasshopper.............
                          you have been taking your time, obviously coming up with an awesome tag.....but it better not be this!

Comment

Since you guys are in such a hurry, here's one that will slow you down...

One of those lame signs that tell you how fast everyone else is going but whenever I ride by the silly numbers go away and I just get this "SLOW DOWN" thing like that's ever going to happen.

Comment

Good one. If I weren't so tired after the work I did today, I'd go get that one. Mine is only 23 miles north....

Comment

Ok I'm back. Rob (azr) came over today and we synched my carbs and it is running great. Thanks Rob... ok here is the tag of a "your speed" sign. Hard to see but it was as close as I could get without being hit by a cage.

Next tag your bike in front of a fish market... This is in Sidney about 12kms from my house, it's 40 years old and just sold by the original owner my wife's uncle. If you care
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X