Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is it already? Don't tell me you need to think about it.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
      So what is it already? Don't tell me you need to think about it.
      While out looking for the Toy Store, it became obvious what the next tag should be.
      One of them had gone out of business and another had turned into some other type of store.
      There is a Toy's R Us down by the one giant shopping mall but that would be too easy.
      MaoMart and Target might have ran the other stores under who knows?

Anyhow, the next tag is posting your local PROOF that we are not currently in a Depression in this country.
      I had no problem finding proof as it is EVERYWHERE!
      This tag is going to require two pages due to the ten pic maximum.

Let's get started,

Continued...

Comment

According to the T.V. News our country is ripe for small businesses to thrive with all of these properties available to lease.
        Perhaps they are right...

Eric

Comment

Anyhow, the next tag is posting your local PROOF that we are not currently in a Depression in this country

Ok I don't understand... I know as usual. I don't know how a bunch of pics of empty businesses is proof that your country is "not in a depression? Is this sarcasm?
          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            Anyhow, the next tag is posting your local PROOF that we are not currently in a Depression in this country

Ok I don't understand... I know as usual. I don't know how a bunch of pics of empty businesses is proof that your country is "not in a depression? Is this sarcasm?
            No, it's politics. the reason I left.
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post

Truest form just like the propaganda that we hear on the news.

"Everything is improving"

BS!!! It is getting much worse every day.

Surely someone can post a tag that proves that things are improving? Right?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                No, it's politics. the reason I left.
                Not politics, lies.

Certainly there must be proof that we are doing better.
                It should be easy to find.

Eric

See, I found proof right here...

Last edited by Guest; 04-22-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

If there is no proof where you live/ride, you can substitute something more "Vanilla" instead.

Ice cream shop.

Eric

Comment

Let's leave the political BS out of the riding game. The riding game is to post a tag, and/or answer a posted tag with a tag of the same type. It's not supposed to be used for political views, let's leave the for the OT discussions labeled (P) (R) please.
                    Thanks guys, let's get out and ride, find tags to play the game, but not the game of politics.

Comment

What is political about the evening news?
                      It isn't like we are living in China or Russia where the broadcasts are controlled by the state.

Anyway, does anyone have an Ice Cream Store that isn't out of business?

Eric

Comment

That is exactly how it is. Wanting to keep bull**** drama out of here is EXACTLY like living in China or Russia where the broadcasts are controlled by the state. Hit the nail on the head.

Comment

If you're wondering why I haven't scooped the Ice Cream Store (small punny here), it's because I've got less than a week to complete a plethora of work. When I get on my bike, I'm mission oriented, either going to complete a paying job, or getting back home to complete work required to be finished before Friday. My motorcycle safety classes that I teach start Friday, the motorhome has to be ready to roll (home away from home) as does my curriculum. I hope we can keep this game going, just play it as a game and cool down and have some fun. Cabin fever is done and gone, get out and ride safely!

Comment

ice cream anyone?

Cold, raw, and windy...so they weren't serving vanilla ice cream this morning, but here's the Ma and Pa ice cream storefront, along with your hot pizza!...still in business too!

Last edited by Guest; 04-24-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Next tag

Somewhere, someone must be riding in nice, warm weather? I should have put my liner back in my riding pants this morning. I took the shortest route, 36 miles, to work today....bbbuuuurrrrrrrr!

Anyway, here's the tag...orange line of markers(can be round or other shape) in the water found in front of dams to keep unsuspecting boaters from shooting the falls....

Comment

Thank you Lurch. Peace to all. A game is a game, and let us keep it a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X