Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rode in Florida a few times, back when the chicks in bikinis didn't all have blue hair. That was enough for me.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      I'm in Newark, and my motos are not.
      Understood...It is just fun to jerk your chain...

You played a lot early on in this game and I was just wondering why not so much lately.
      Last edited by Baatfam; 05-02-2012, 06:57 AM.
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        I do get to ride almost every day, but I'm at the mercy of my wifes laptop to post my photos. I'm not a techie, I finally got a cell that takes pictures around Sept. last year. The only problem is I have to put on my readers to see whats on its dinky little screen. Most of the time I'm hopeing I'm getting a decient photo of the tag and not of my finger.
        I can use my phone if I want to, but I get better results with my camera...so that's what I use.
        I just wait to get home to upload...sometimes I get a tag, sometimes someone faster gets there first...
        When that happens, oh well...the point is to get out and ride anyway.

Unfortunately, my job limits how often I can ride to work. If I can one day a week in nice weather, I am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
          Rode in Florida a few times, back when the chicks in bikinis didn't all have blue hair. That was enough for me.
          So what color is your hair now? We passed laws years ago that forced all the Blue hairs to move to St. Pete and Boca Raton, where all the roads are straight. When there hair turns Blue their not chicks anymore, there old birds.
          Last edited by gsrick; 05-02-2012, 09:09 AM.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Is the time up on this tag? I cant find this one and I want to get a tag so bad its making me Sikh.

Comment

There are 5 listed in the Cleveland Yellow Pages.
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                There are 5 listed in the Cleveland Yellow Pages.
                Humble pie. ha ha I have to change my location, I am actually a good bit outside of Cleveland in the county. (plus CLE sux and is a nasty place)

Comment

If nobody gets it, and it doesn't rain, I'll grab it in the morning.
                  Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    Does it have to be Hindu, or can it be Sikh ? Sikhism is an offshoot of the Hindu religion. Hindu's would often raise sons as Sikh's as they were warriors.
                    Certainly shouldn't have any trouble finding a Sikh temple in Vancouver. I'd go do that at this point, I doubt there would be any objections.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                      Dang...we've got one ten minutes from here....
                      Perhaps he might bring the GS1100E out of hibernation for this one?

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02
                        ...when I'm home I go on longer rides, not so much out to get a pic and run right back to the computer. Everyone seems in a hurry now, not the relaxed go out and have a nice ride, take a nice picture and post it thing that it was, it's all hurry, hurry, hurry.

I like the quality pictures, not the immediate ones.

I'll probably get into it again.
                        Agreed...when I go out, I go out for as long as I can...I'll try to find the tag, stop and take pictures, but I am in no hurry to get back and post them...

It's not like we win anything, is it....

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                          Agreed...when I go out, I go out for as long as I can...I'll try to find the tag, stop and take pictures, but I am in no hurry to get back and post them...

It's not like we win anything, is it....
                          I agree Bob. I have had more than one tag that was too late. What matters is that I get to ride my motorcycle of choice and have a bit of fun, perhaps adventure. It is all about riding, perhaps why it is called the Riding Game, eh? I feel like I win no matter what, because it gives me a reason to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                            Is the time up on this tag? I cant find this one and I want to get a tag so bad its making me Sikh.
                            I would like to, but like I said, I'm having to use my wifes laptop and it's not availible at the moment and I've been working on the 850G. I've got the not running problem figured out(signal generator), now I'm cleaning the carbs and the calipers. Got to get that Dart GT. Besides it doesn't have to be Hindu, any faith will du. I just want something ornate, not the usual church. How about a Buddist Tempal, Jewish Synagogue, Islamic Mosque, a gothic Catholic Church, something with flair, style, something that make you want to see it again closer. Go find it. If nobody can get it by the time I get off work tom. at 3:00 est, I'll get a new tag. I'm given everybody a break by trying not to play, by working on some of my projects, but the game has slowed to a crawl and I know how Trevor can get. lol
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

No sweat Rick....I just wanted to make another "sick" joke. ha ha I have been tied up quite a bit this week anyhow. I am not the type to get worked up over the riding game. But I will be getting in on the riding asap.
                              ALL GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                                No sweat Rick....I just wanted to make another "sick" joke. ha ha I have been tied up quite a bit this week anyhow. I am not the type to get worked up over the riding game. But I will be getting in on the riding asap.
                                ALL GOOD
                                All the talking and whineing about how the game is suppose to be played and no actual riding to get the tag, is makeing me Sikh. lol There are too many, "I could but" lately, that if I have to get another tag, it's going to be a big ole BUTT. And I'm sure nobody wants to see that. Unless that's what your into, now that's Sikh.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X